💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift passes Gaga in Twitter followers

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

LOL Twitter is so 2008 to 2011. Gaga stopped caring when it became common knowledge stars buy their followers. It's all smoke and mirrors and it was when she was Twitter queen. Twitter is a load of fake horse ****.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houdini

to all of you saying gaga doesn't buy stuff and stuff and stuff

it had been proved that almost 70% of her followers are fake on inactive accounts.

Fake-Celeb-Twitter-Followers-WHITE-FONT-

Spock

When was the last time Taylor was relevant? Sure Gags is in decline but seriously.. what.

tumblr_mgj9jtx1A11rpzdg4o8_r1_250.gif

For the last four years, specially last year.

I know my answer may seem biased because of my dp picture but no

who will love me when the night is over

For the last four years, specially last year.

I know my answer may seem biased because of my dp picture but no

She hasn't really done anything music/single-wise since last summer. She's just been touring. I'd say that her relevance has somewhat been in decline as a result.

Spock

She hasn't really done anything music/single-wise since last summer. She's just been touring. I'd say that her relevance has somewhat been in decline as a result.

Sorry for the late reply

Well, she made a lot of headlines because of her record sell outs, topping all of those money makers lists and ****, and the press kinda made her the person responsible for revitalizing the mega touring business. She was also in the hype train for awards season with the song she wrote for One Chance.

Yes, she hasn't put out new music but I don't think her relevance has died down, on the contrary. She's just between album cycles, but the hype is slowly starting to come back for her new record in the fall.

who will love me when the night is over

MonsterMarty

Gaga stopped buying followers, the others didn't. It's that simple.

disneyhigh

this is real sad. Don't admit if you want but if things were reversed and Gaga became the twitter queen again, most of you will not be saying twitter is irrelevant. Does anyone know of any artists who have a made huge impact on pop music and then faded into irrelevancy? Cause that's where I feel Gaga is going :( but I hope I'm wrong. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived