💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Era Recap - How Gaga managed to bring ARTPOP to life. She succeded.

Tropico

Featured Posts

Awakened M

This thread needs to die

Well, you're contributing to it's longevity.  :laughga: 

No need for the negativity. Okay?  :runhug:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

:applause: so right

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

this thread is amazing!  glad you brought this up to show people/"fans" the positive things thats been going on with this album rather than the negatives.  i mean, come on... we're "fans" so we should support her on whatever she does... regardless of any song or idea being good or bad.. its gaga and its something personal enough for her to want to release it/have written it in the first place)

ByeBye49

YES.  :pawsup:

People always say to me that ARTPOP was a flop  :laughga:

Going to show everyone I know this thread tbh  :teehee:

Tropico

I think we should collect every example Gaga bringing art to pop, that is really interesting :) guess there are many, I did not think of, If we did! Im so down for that! :staymad:

I had many other pictures but little did I know that Gagadaily only allows you to add a few pictures to the OP. :cry:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

crownlessking

Yeah, I guess it makes sense, it's rather simplistic, but I guess so is 'wanting to be famous', 'having fears' and 'love yourself and choosing who you want to be'. Why should 'make people be aware of/question ART' be any different?

Also lets not forget one of the more important parts of the era:

tumblr_mwsas2VYe41qa4iv8o1_500.png

The fact that she had a Louvre exhibition cements her place as more than just a pop star.

AmenTheNight

Agreed with the visuals, but ... where-is-the-goddamn-ARTPOP-music? Not even half of the album matches the concept.

Fame IV

I don't know about anyone else, but this album in particular inspired me to be bolder in my personal form of art (theatre), it got me really interested in the ideas behind performance art, and it gave me a lot to think about in terms of critical deconstruction.

What I take away from the album is the following: Be pure in your intentions, be bold in your vision, and protect both fiercely.

Me too!

Live for what you create and die protecting it. Create with no boundaries, listen with no boundaries.

Fans should focus more on the concept rather than the sales

Agreed with the visuals, but ... where-is-the-goddamn-ARTPOP-music? Not even half of the album matches the concept.

Art is what you create. Gaga wrote all the songs of ARTPOP and put meaning in them. The songs are the vehicle of pop

The fact that she had a Louvre exhibition cements her place as more than just a pop star.

:) yes!

A Star is Born ⭐

djBuffoon

ARTPOP is the title, and that is also Gaga's thesis for her entire career. The music itself is electronic-pop. The theme is a popular art, and this popular artist in paticular.

Tropico

lady-gaga-picasso-600x450.jpg

lady-gaga-art-outfits.jpg

Lady-Gaga-in-Vintage-Gianni-Versace-Out-

Omg do you happen to know the name of the painting in the spoiler? :udidnt:

My favorite reference (after seashell bikini) to art! :party:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Archived