💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Era Recap - How Gaga managed to bring ARTPOP to life. She succeded.

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

Mess. Threads which bash ARTPOP get 6 pages and I wanna celebrate it and I get ARTPOOP comments. :roll:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noel Kahn

Come on I made one mistake. :(

There's a lot of other things I brought up too. :(

I AM GOING TO HAUNT YOU WITH ARTPOOP FOREVER

PassiveAggressive

What I take away from the album is the following: Be pure in your intentions, be bold in your vision, and protect both fiercely.

Well served   :tea:

Michael

Imo the biggest shame of this era is not how underrated it is by the public or the critics, but actually how underrated it is with Gaga's fans themselves. I have no doubt that had ARTPOP had larger sales, and more hit singles, than her fans would laud it as being one of her finest eras in terms of creativity. :applause:

Blade

Mess. Threads which bash ARTPOP get 6 pages and I wanna celebrate it and I get ARTPOOP comments. :roll:

I appreciate your thread very much. Unlike some other monsters who make ARTPOP look like a total failure, you say why it is a success :) 

djBuffoon

Imo the biggest shame of this era is not how underrated it is by the public or the critics, but actually how underrated it is with Gaga's fans themselves. I have no doubt that had ARTPOP had larger sales, and more hit singles, than her fans would laud it as being one of her finest eras in terms of creativity. :applause:

Been saying this for months. This is true, beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Tropico

EXACTLY! If this album sold crazy high they'd be like "so artistic omg way better than TFM. I understand ARTPOP! I love it so much! Yaaaasss can't wait for ARTPOP ACT II!". :usrs:

But it's a shame it's so underrated in this fanbase. :(

But at least some of can see the genius of this concept and how fun this album is. :party:

I appreciate your thread very much. Unlike some other monsters who make ARTPOP look like a total failure, you say why it is a success :)

Thank you! I just don't want everyone to remember this era with no direction and a flop. I am grateful to have anyone see the album in a good light.

Blade

Thank you! I just don't want everyone to remember this era with no direction and a flop. I am grateful to have anyone see the album in a good light.

I really really hope that it won't. The music is great, the performances were fun, the interviews were interesting. People need to understand that it's not all about the sales & charts.

Tropico

I really really hope that it won't. The music is great, the performances were fun, the interviews were interesting. People need to understand that it's not all about the sales & charts.

Omg yes spill the good and holy tea. :trootea:

Gaga's been bringing ART into POP ever since she shot the Crevette Films back in 2008. Can we please stop acting like this is a new concept from her :laughga:
This is my biggest issue with ARTPOP, having a whole era centered around something that's been present in every other era.

mcphee

This era and album has been amazing. People keep brushing past all the amazing things that have happened. I truly love and understand ARTPOP.

I 100% agree with the OP. Thanks for a positive thread too, I'm sick of people slating this era.  :worship2:

Rolodex of Hate

This album was good but I'm gonna need her to step her cookies up next era

tumblr_mjifeysr7d1ra9zzko1_250.gif

This

I has so many other pics I wanted to post and Marina and Robert's work in the louvre (I think he was the one) were 2.

Come on I made one mistake.

There's a lot of other things I brought up too.

It wasn't. Sorry I hadn't realized or even looked for long.

:hug: Don't worry about it, your thread has some really good points! :)

We have no legal choice but to stan

Michael

EXACTLY! If this album sold crazy high they'd be like "so artistic omg way better than TFM. I understand ARTPOP! I love it so much! Yaaaasss can't wait for ARTPOP ACT II!". :usrs:

But it's a shame it's so underrated in this fanbase. :(

But at least some of can see the genius of this concept and how fun this album is. :party:

Fans are fickle.

Archived