Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paris Hilton on the set of her new Music Video "High Off My Love"

Valextra

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

She's making more money than you, she has more fans than you, and she's more relevant than you ever will be

She's happy, she's having a good time, and she isn't harming anyone

Let her live her life and stop hating on her. She's not making you unhappy or miserable. If you don't like it get over it and move on, because I honestly love Paris and I don't see why you would want her or her fans to be unhappy.

Bye hater.

Oh... You really told me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She's an embarrassment to the craft of music, so good luck to her. And you, my friend. ;-)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

Oh... You really told me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She's an embarrassment to the craft of music, so good luck to her. And you, my friend. ;-)

She's not trying to be anything more than fun. Her album honestly is just as good as some of Britney's, Kesha's, Rihanna's, and Katy's...She isn't changing the world, she's just living her dream. No shame in that.

xzxyyxzx

She's really pretty

tumblr_mmsp4ytRLQ1rjp1xxo1_250.gif

Why do you even care, if she can afford it let her be

tumblr_mmsp4ytRLQ1rjp1xxo1_250.gif

she's so beautiful! love her face and her body!

she looks amazing!!!!!

T H E   F A M E   H I L T O N

Poker Face? She looks good! :party:

DO u have the pic of your avi in HQ? :)

she's so beautiful! love her face and her body!

she looks amazing!!!!!

T H E   F A M E   H I L T O N

DO u have the pic of your avi in HQ? :)

yup, just check my profile feed. I linked it there :)

Houdini

the girl looks good

New Pics from the set:

tumblr_n7uqwpFZAi1r5wchho1_500.jpg

po-po-po-poker face

djBuffoon

She's not trying to be anything more than fun. Her album honestly is just as good as some of Britney's, Kesha's, Rihanna's, and Katy's...She isn't changing the world, she's just living her dream. No shame in that.

Listen, I have no real issue with Paris. Her music is whatever, and it is of no consequence to me. I do feel like no effort is put in on her part, nor the songwriters. Even those ladies you named at their weakest have more imagination and substance.

But I DO have an issue with you coming at me as if I said she should die or something vulgar, which I did not.

OMG so many of my teen bias making new music!

Paris, Gwen, I need MOARRR!!

:party:

Duff?

🌹 free britney 🌹

drinkmytears

Listen, I have no real issue with Paris. Her music is whatever, and it is of no consequence to me. I do feel like no effort is put in on her part, nor the songwriters. Even those ladies you named at their weakest have more imagination and substance.

But I DO have an issue with you coming at me as if I said she should die or something vulgar, which I did not.

I didnt come for you, I put you in line. There's no need to hate on her if you have no issue with her. Be kind.

djBuffoon

I didnt come for you, I put you in line. There's no need to hate on her if you have no issue with her. Be kind.

You did not put me in anything. This is a forum to react to the given topic. And that's what I did.

drinkmytears

You did not put me in anything. This is a forum to react to the given topic. And that's what I did.

and it's a forum which has a set of rules and also is used to have conversations...

Poker Face Teas :reductive:

This is the EXACT thing I said to myself when I saw the last picture!

djBuffoon

and it's a forum which has a set of rules and also is used to have conversations...

Agreed... And I supported my thoughts on Paris in my last post. Nothing that I've said about her is even half as bad or unfounded as what people here have said about Gaga recently. So please.

inuborg

I wanna hold em like they do in texas plays 

11l2czo.jpg

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived