💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paris Hilton on the set of her new Music Video "High Off My Love"

Valextra

Featured Posts

Valextra

article-2671109-1F289A7600000578-124_634

Chilling in my trailer on set of my #HighOffMyLove music video shoot. What do you think of my look?

14mrqir.jpg

#PlatinumBlonde #HighOffMyLove

11l2czo.jpg

Paris Hilton confirmed new single “High Off My Loveâ€.

American singer and socialité Paris Hilton continues preparing her highly-awaited second studio album, scheduled to be released later this year via Cash Money, Young Money Records.
After the low success of her first official/now buzz single ‘Good Time‘, released in October 2013, the most famous heiress on the planet has ready the next one.

After announcing the upcoming release of new EDM-track entitled “We R1†and later confirmed another track called “Come Alive†as next single, the singer has changed her mind again and she finally decided released another song.
The new single and lead from the album is officially called “High Off My Love“. Paris also filmed the video for the previously announced track “Come Alive“. Both video were directed by Hannah Lux Davis.

article-2671109-1F2806FC00000578-913_634

article-2671109-1F2804A000000578-717_634

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Poker Face Teas :reductive:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

RAMROD

OMG so many of my teen bias making new music!

Paris, Gwen, I need MOARRR!!

:party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bambino

She looks awesome. How many singles is she going to release before she puts out another album? :laughga:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived