Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bey-Z Tour Sales not Slaying

craig

Featured Posts

Houdini

I've read the tour will finish with over 1 million tickets sold with 21 shows which represents an average of 47,620 per show. I also read that the average gross is about $5,5 million, which means the tour will finish at around $115 million with ONLY 21 shows.

Flopping ? I don't think so.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8Bit Heart

I've read the tour will finish with over 1 million tickets sold with 21 shows which represents an average of 47,620 per show. I also read that the average gross is about $5,5 million, which means the tour will finish at around $115 million with ONLY 21 shows.

This. It's been reported that based on its average gross, it will finish as the second most successful tour of all time

Houdini

This. It's been reported that based on its average gross, it will finish as the second most successful tour of all time

maybe the second of the year, but certainly not the second of all time. For this, they have to gross more than $558 million

No Angel

:lmao:

Stub Hub? What kind of Wendy Williams source?

Wendy-How-You-Doin-1.gif

This is all true.

Also, amid all the other rumors, Gaga is doing quite well herself. 

bionic

I don't understand how a 21 date tour will end up being the 2nd highest grossing tour of all time.

buy bionic

I don't understand how a 21 date tour will end up being the 2nd highest grossing tour of all time.

2nd most successful. You have to look at the per show gross.

bionic

2nd most successful. You have to look at the per show gross.

So not highest grossing at all?

buy bionic

So not highest grossing at all?

Nooo, that would have to make 4x the amount they're going to gross.

bionic

Nooo, that would have to make 4x the amount they're going to gross.

I see.

buy bionic

PaperIz

I don't care really as long as the show is good. I don't like people criticizing sales to death.

StrawberryBlond

Whatever the truth about the sales, I'm surprised that they have any demand at all. As they've both sold out solo tours recently (and Beyonce especially did tons of dates and even returned to select areas for more), all their fans should be broke by this point. I think this tour was really unnecessary anyway. How much money do these two need? Beyonce in particular has had a massive rejuvenation in her career and is currently in her second peak. To push the fans to splash out on pricey stadium tickets to see them both after how much solo touring they've already done is pure greed. Not to mention, it seemed to be stealing the idea from Rihanna and Eminem's Monster Tour.

GagaGagaARTPOP

I got tickets to see them in LA but I returned them because all 18 Beyonce songs are cut in half and it's basically a little Beyonce with a lot of jay z. That's annoying to me. And Beyonce isn't singing blow xo get me bodied or déjà vu

Joaco95

Good. Jay-Z is one of the most annoying rappers I've ever heard, and I despise Beyoncé.

wat. the hate its real :lmao:

I got tickets to see them in LA but I returned them because all 18 Beyonce songs are cut in half and it's basically a little Beyonce with a lot of jay z. That's annoying to me. And Beyonce isn't singing blow xo get me bodied or déjà vu

she doesnt sing deja vu since beyonce experience lmao (without counting I Am... Tour intro and I am... Yours)

this article was so irrelevant... the Carters are making 5 million dollars per show.... they tried. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived