💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bey-Z Tour Sales not Slaying

craig

Featured Posts

SharGaga

Fake. Arthur Fogel and Forbes are saying one show will gross an average of 5 million. Inb4 the 21 dates outgross the Artrave.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I got tickets to see them in LA but I returned them because all 18 Beyonce songs are cut in half and it's basically a little Beyonce with a lot of jay z. That's annoying to me. And Beyonce isn't singing blow xo get me bodied or déjà vu

Are they really? I was wondering how they got 42 songs in two and a half hours!

Chuckles

Whatever the truth about the sales, I'm surprised that they have any demand at all. As they've both sold out solo tours recently (and Beyonce especially did tons of dates and even returned to select areas for more), all their fans should be broke by this point. I think this tour was really unnecessary anyway. How much money do these two need? Beyonce in particular has had a massive rejuvenation in her career and is currently in her second peak. To push the fans to splash out on pricey stadium tickets to see them both after how much solo touring they've already done is pure greed. Not to mention, it seemed to be stealing the idea from Rihanna and Eminem's Monster Tour.

Agreed first thought after OTR announcement

TimisaMonster

The subtle shade at Gaga :usrs:

However, I'm not surprised about Bey-Z tour flopping...why have a joint tour after you each JUST finished your individual tours? :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Prometheus

I feel like lots of Americans don't buy concert tickets? It's so rare in the UK for big acts like Gaga and Beyoncé not to sell out their shows completely in like 2 minutes, it confuses me that every artRAVE show isn't sold out in the US when the UK demand is so high

We are very spread out? I don't know. :huh: We are very large compared to the UK and people like me have to drive a few hours to the nearest venue.

Spock

Id rather pay to see Eminem and Rihanna tbh

:excuseme:

who will love me when the night is over

• Mills locked this topic

Archived