๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will / Did you buy 'Cheek to Cheek'?

Bradley

Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?  

518 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?

Featured Posts

I'm not really crazy over it so far, I actually find the material extremely boring, but I'll buy it to support Gaga.

But who knows, there's a strong possibility of me liking her 2 solos on the album + other songs like 'Don't Mean a Thing'.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrFameKills

Yes, i was going to buy just because it was a Gaga album but now i'm genuinely excited for the album :party:ย 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Haroon

Most probably not because I don't like Anything Goes or I Can't Give You Love :shrug: I might purchase Bang Bang by itself though, that's the only song I'm interested in hearing :flutter:

Most probably not because I don't like Anything Goes or I Can't Give You Love :shrug: I might purchase Bang Bang by itself though, that's the only song I'm interested in hearing :flutter:

*Fake fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redstreak

yeah, I already preordered the Deluxe edition :)

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ShadesOfCool

ย 

I'm not really crazy over it so far, I actually find the material extremely boring, but I'll buy it to support Gaga.

But who knows, there's a strong possibility of me liking her 2 solos on the album + other songs like 'Don't Mean a Thing'.

ย 

ย 

she has 4 solos

lush life, ev'ry time we say goodbye, bewitched, bothered and bewildered, bang bang (he shot me down)

she has 4 solos

lush life, ev'ry time we say goodbye, bewitched, bothered and bewildered, bang bang (he shot me down)

*I thought ย Bewildered featured tony too :confused:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived