• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIFs

• zexion_armando

• Goldenhen

• LionHeartedGirl

zexion_armando

I thought they're much better than 13 OST and they're much closer to Persona 4 music which I loved the most.

A lot of XIII-2 seems to be taking ideas from the Persona series.

The new monsters and abilities, for example. The music, which doesn't fit in this game (admittedly, it doesn'texactly fit in Persona either, but it adds to the quirkiness) as well.

Assassin Creed DLC is available on FF13-2 for Noel

LOS ANGELES (Nov. 28, 2011) – Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in the Americas, and Ubisoft® today announced Assassin's Creed Revelations will be lending one of its costume designs to FINAL FANTASY XIII-2.

The costume worn by Ezio Auditore, the main character in Assassin's Creed Revelations will be available as an optional outfit for Noel Kreiss, one of the main characters of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, via downloadable content.

Release details for this downloadable content will be announced at a later date.

AjCpc.jpg

Edited by Goldenhen

how cool is to find a ff topic in a gaga forum? :eek: been playing since i was kid, mr. sakaguchi is to blame for my dislike of reality. wonder if gaga played games like these when she was younger (am i the only who found the 'gaga's crystal cave' from barneys very ff like?)

anyways. just cant wait for XIII-2, the DLC promisses to get rid of that über depressive feeling when you finish a 60hrs game and has to say goodbye. my only problem is that i wished they could go back to the 'high art pretensions' of VI; heavy thematics, baroque-meets-industrial-era aestethic, epic classic music and so on. but with the new team, this idea is to remain but a dream for a long, long time :redface:

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts will forever have a place in my heart. When I was younger, I would fantasize about Tidus/Wakka, Sora/Riku, and Roxas/Axel all the time. Best yaoi couples everr.

When I was younger, I would fantasize about Tidus/Wakka, Sora/Riku, and Roxas/Axel all the time. Best yaoi couples everr.

what about the hot incestous couple edgar/sabin? :naughty:

what about the hot incestous couple edgar/sabin? :naughty:

not really sure as to who they are. I haven't played anything before Final Fantasy VII and past Final Fantasy XII since they moved everything away from PS2 after that. I did play I and II on GBA though. I'll probably use a chunk of my paycheck to buy a bunch of them on Amazon to play over winter break and/or summer break lol.

not really sure as to who they are. I haven't played anything before Final Fantasy VII and past Final Fantasy XII since they moved everything away from PS2 after that. I did play I and II on GBA though. I'll probably use a chunk of my paycheck to buy a bunch of them on Amazon to play over winter break and/or summer break lol.

i envy you, so many great ff's still to be discovered. u can play them on a emulator if u wanna, take less than a minute to download and its free. but anyways, edgar is this cute blonde prince and sabin is his strong manly brother. to put it simple: the perfect couple :wub:

inuborg

I hope that rumored ff7 remake for 3DS turns out to be true.....................

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

is anyone else still hoping this gets released?

Versus_logo.jpg

i never cared for the title but when i actually looked it up, i discovered that it looks like it could be the most amazing final fantasy game ever. but for some reason se doesn't seem to be prioritizing it very much.

Well my hype train for Versus 13 kinda died few years ago so I would have to say the release date for Western world would be early 2013 or early 2014. 2012 would be a year for Final Fantasy 13-2 and once 13-2 go "Golden Master" I'm sure SE development team would start working on Versus at 100%.

SE said the ffversus-xiii production is already at 100%. im guessing soon after the release of xiii-2 they will turn the hype machine on again. 'somnus' hints to a amazing soundtrack.

http://andriasang.com/comz5d/xiii2_battle_video/

"Square Enix has released a new video showing Final Fantasy XIII-2's updated battle system, including the new Instant Paradigm Shift, the QTE-like cinematic actions, and updated paradigm customization interface. The clip also shows Noel and Serah fighting alongside Snow."

the music on this video reminds me so much of chrono cross :neutral:

and dear Snow... die, please.

Wow, that music was actually pretty good. Definitely reminded me of Chrono Trigger - what I wouldn't give to have Yasunori Mitsuda score a Final Fantasy game. Or at least have Uematsu do the whole thing again, instead of a few odd tracks and an online game.