Quick poll, favorite battle theme?

My top five would be:

1.- Final Fantasy X

2.- Final Fantasy XIII

3.- Final Fantasy VIII

4.- Final Fantasy IX

5.- Final Fantasy VII

:legend:

For all its flaws, I actually like 13's battle theme the best. It's the song I most associate with the game, ever since hearing it in the E3 06 announcement trailer. It more than made up for 12 not having a normal battle theme.

Also...

ff102.jpg

Finally, finally picked up a used copy for $6. I still haven't played it yet, and probably won't for awhile (I also bought the ICO collection and Uncharted 1 & 2, so...) but I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by Wander

Vampira   Paws Up 8
Vampira

They do love panties. I've heard there are panty vending machines.

For all its flaws, I actually like 13's battle theme the best. It's the song I most associate with the game, ever since hearing it in the E3 06 announcement trailer. It more than made up for 12 not having a normal battle theme.

Also...

ff102.jpg

Finally, finally picked up a used copy for $6. I still haven't played it yet, and probably won't for awhile (I also bought the ICO collection and Uncharted 1 & 2, so...) but I'm looking forward to it.

Yay! :party:

landa   Paws Up 0
landa

Quick poll, favorite battle theme?

Premonition > The Extreme > Dancing Mad > III's Boss Theme > The Darkness of Eternity

Though if you're talking about the normal battle themes only it'd be IV > VII > VI > XIII > IX

Videostark   Paws Up 569
Videostark

Made it to the cliff. Aerith died :( Now I don't get to use her final limit anymore...

Lulu   Paws Up 0
Lulu

Made it to the cliff. Aerith died :( Now I don't get to use her final limit anymore...

i swear that i cried watching that scene, so unexpectd :emo:

Videostark   Paws Up 569
Videostark

i swear that i cried watching that scene, so unexpectd :emo:

Oh god, it's HORRIBLE if you have Yuffie in te party when it happens. She grabs a hold of Cloud and cries. It's so sad :(

LionHeartedGirl   Paws Up 0
LionHeartedGirl

Also...

ff102.jpg

:worship: What a good cover! I prefer it to mine, despite how much I like the simple ones. Oh, and I agree that Amano>Nomura any day. And I need to buy ICO still...

*Took full advantage of the first demo mission to have a look at Sice's panties. :shy: * In my defence, I made her flash the first time completely by accident. Right. Ahem.

GIFs   Paws Up 0
GIFs

Lots of new FF13-2 screenshots posted, including Hope's CG render:

http://finalfantasyxiii2.wordpress.com/2011/10/27/25-brand-new-final-fantasy-xiii-2-screenshots-released/

Videostark   Paws Up 569
Videostark

OMG I JUST DISCOVERED THE W-ITEM GLITCH. ITS SO FUNNY AND HORRIBLE. I HAVE 99 MEGALIXIRS. :legend:

I'm actually slowly gaining interest in XIII-2. :)

I will definitely buy.

GIFs   Paws Up 0
GIFs

More news about FF13-2, including the box art:

ff132.jpg

http://andriasang.com/comyuf/

-The game will have towns, with seamless transitions between towns and the field

-You can talk to NPCs, and they give you missions (recovering items, hunting enemies, etc.)

-More cutscenes than in 13, but they're in realtime as opposed to pre-rendered, meaning you can skip the dialogue

-Characters have only one Crystarium that covers all roles

-Some recruitable monsters can equip accessories that do nothing but change their appearance

Remus   Paws Up 54
Remus

Final Fantasy 9 will always be my favorite Final Fantasy game. The way the game pays homage to the classical FF games is perfect for me.

I am playing it right now in my PSP and I'm on Disc 4 already. I need to finish it before our semestral break officially ends.

Final Fantasy VII is okay but it's SO overrated to the point that I hate Sephiroth because fans are naming him as the best boss. -_-