💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Vampira

Featured Posts

Gurls guess what?

Final Fantasy VII Remake is confirmed !!!!!!

Youtube Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QWpiedIX7U

ffviiremake03.jpgffviiremake04.jpgffviiremake21.jpg

Just Kidding

:troll:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIFs

• zexion_armando

• Goldenhen

• LionHeartedGirl

zexion_armando

guys, FFXIII-2 received a perfect score on famitsu :party: :party: :party:

(not that famitsu is that trustworthy anymore tho)

Yeah, I would never trust Famitsu with real scores, lol.

I will wait till real reviewers get their hands on it.

They also gave 13 a 39/40. They've started handing out perfect scores like candy; used to be, only one game every few years would get a 40. Now two or three perfect scores are given annually. They're great for new scans on upcoming games, but I don't trust their scores any more.

I love final fantasy and Shiva was always my favourite summon as well from 10, Loved the song from x-2 100 words was awesome.

Shiva has always been my favourite summon and I believe FF8 Shiva is the best summon out of all FF series.

Edited by Goldenhen

Regarding summons, I know they were basically useless in 12, but their designs were still kickass. Zalera, Exodus, Chaos, and Ultima were goooorgeous, even if they were ****hard to obtain.

zexion_armando

lol **** Aeris's death. Celes's whole incident on the island and Zidane's Castle Pandemonium incident/Kuja's destroying Terra was way better lol.

Regarding summons, I know they were basically useless in 12, but their designs were still kickass. Zalera, Exodus, Chaos, and Ultima were goooorgeous, even if they were ****hard to obtain.

I love XII's designs, maybe cause of Tactics nostalgia, lol.

I agree that there are moments in other FF games that are better, but I guess they were going by best moments ... that are also popular. Of all the FF games, Aeris' death is probably the most known scene. And back when the game first came out, I remember it was a huuuuuuge deal and so many people were talking about it.

I get so nostalgic when it comes to FF7, more than 6 and 9, which are my favourites. :haha:

Don't get me wrong, it hit me like a ton of bricks when I first played 7, but it's not like it's the first or only major character death in Final Fantasy. People were dropping like flies in 2 and 4, a major party member died in 5, and another big death in 6.

So...the 13-2 soundtrack leaked, I'm only a few tracks in, and I'm not sure yet. Like 13's soundtrack, it's very clean and pretty music, but just not that memorable. Hamauzu doesn't have that flair for creating earworm melodies that Uematsu does; it still feels like the kind of music I would put on low volume while doing other things, like browsing GGD or cleaning my room. I suppose it's technically good music, just not unforgettable like 1-10's.

EDIT: "Paradox" is really ****ing good though. And "Run". But there are sooo many really ****ty vocal tracks, most of which are women with strong accents rapping over ambient techno music. Sounds awful.

Edited by Wander