BreathHeavy basically admits "Freak Like Me" is just a rumor

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Pretty much

:lmao: same, they've kinda ended now its so quiet everyone srsly moved to another Britney forum

Does she have other fansites?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Titzlol

I was on that site for almost a year, I know the good and the bad

I've seen the most disgusting posts on that forum, and I've been there for a year.... :wtf: I dont know what section you're in usually but I'd love to see the users you're seeing :dies:  They call Gaga "Cutga" :wtf: :wtf:

Hoping that this whole change brings more tolerant people there :yes:

What other Britney forum/site are the fans moving to? The Britney-galaxy universe site?

Born To Slay

I've seen the most disgusting posts on that forum, and I've been there for a year.... :wtf: I dont know what section you're in usually but I'd love to see the users you're seeing :dies:  They call Gaga "Cutga" :wtf: :wtf:

Hoping that this whole change brings more tolerant people there :yes:

Only a few people call her that and a lot of people report those few

I actually had quite a few friends there, most were very polite. lucyyyyyyy, prettygrl222, CodySpears, HannahCircus, Andrea Eve, etc

However I also knew some ****ty members, like Miss Swan and Thelegendarysheep both of whom can burn in hell.

Runway

so basically "Britney is boring now and doesnt bring on enough traffic so i'm ditching her for the other b---hes" :sharon:

Titzlol

Only a few people call her that and a lot of people report those few

I actually had quite a few friends there, most were very polite. lucyyyyyyy, prettygrl222, CodySpears, HannahCircus, Andrea Eve, etc

However I also knew some ****ty members, like Miss Swan and Thelegendarysheep both of whom can burn in hell.

Oh yeah!!! Lucyyyyyy's pretty nice, although she shaded Gaga quite a bit (i think) on her twitter :giggle: (I stalked!) But hopefully those people do report the ones that call her names like cutga and ****. :shrug: Codys also pretty nice, yeah I forgot about those guys!

xzxyyxzx

I'm really gonna miss exhale and all the gifs I would take from there but oh well...

tumblr_mwbsw0sIRG1rj5fojo1_400.gif

Born To Slay

Oh yeah!!! Lucyyyyyy's pretty nice, although she shaded Gaga quite a bit (i think) on her twitter :giggle: (I stalked!) But hopefully those people do report the ones that call her names like cutga and ****. :shrug: Codys also pretty nice, yeah I forgot about those guys!

It's okay to shade someone up you aren't a fan of, she did it in a respectful.

Yeah, and there are more nice exhales and they out weigh the bad

Dangerous Man

Lol. Awkward. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived