💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga should definitely go to the MTV VMA Japan!

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Yes I know she could, she can do whatever the **** she wants. If she doesn't want to look hot, okay! She can look average, I'm sure the singing and dancing would be enough. But Japan seems to be really s-x driven. With all those big breasted manga (gotta love manga), they seem to be a people that loves s-x, I could be wrong.

And also, could Gaga sing GUY and Applause? In 2011 she sang TEOG and BTW in full on the show.

You're wrong. Japan loves randomness and non-love themes. That's partly why Gaga does so well there compared to other countries. Japan is very conservative compared to the US, and nudity won't necessarily bring you extra sales.

Perhaps she could sing G.U.Y. and Applause. But Gaga's not as big as back then (her peak), so we don't know whether they'd want her to.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

You're wrong. Japan loves randomness and non-love themes. That's partly why Gaga does so well there compared to other countries. Japan is very conservative compared to the US, and nudity won't necessarily bring you extra sales.

Perhaps she could sing G.U.Y. and Applause. But Gaga's not as big as back then (her peak), so we don't know whether they'd want her to.

Oh wow, thank you for that lesson, I learned something new today. Japan doesn't like love themes and they're conservative. I always they thought they were the horniest nation (no offensive). I guess you learn something new everyday!

And I just checked and it looks like allot of artists do two songs and GUY seems like it could be a hit in Japam

RAMROD

Music, not the bling :derpga:

Also, it is barely Asian leg,

More like Japan-Korea leg. :lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay

Music, not the bling :derpga:

Also, it is barely Asian leg,

More like Japan-Korea leg. :lolgaga:

She has a second date in a big stadium to sell out, as well an even bigger stadium in. Korea. A quick performance of GUY and/or Applause at a major award show would do very well.

Oh wow, thank you for that lesson, I learned something new today. Japan doesn't like love themes and they're conservative. I always they thought they were the horniest nation (no offensive). I guess you learn something new everyday!

And I just checked and it looks like allot of artists do two songs and GUY seems like it could be a hit in Japam

Well, Japan has a HUGE s-x industry, but that's a different demographic! they're very conservative as in s-xual themes aren't as usual as in the rest of the world.

Born To Slay

Well, Japan has a HUGE s-x industry, but that's a different demographic! they're very conservative as in s-xual themes aren't as usual as in the rest of the world.

Oh I understand, so they have a huge group of people who loves s-x but things like models in bikinis on billboards and the pop stars don't get nearly naked?

Am I in the ballpark? Is that what you meant?

BTW, where did you learn this stuff about Japan?

Oh I understand, so they have a huge group of people who loves s-x but things like models in bikinis on billboards and the pop stars don't get nearly naked?

Am I in the ballpark? Is that what you meant?

BTW, where did you learn this stuff about Japan?

well, I'm not very sure of it. It's own observations and what I've read before. Like, there are models in bikinis and very s-xual music videos (look up AKB48 - Heavy Rotation).. I don't really know that much :rip:

A song about Applause or a Telephone is much more likely to do well in Japan than in the rest of the world, let's keep it at that :yes:

Born To Slay

well, I'm not very sure of it. It's own observations and what I've read before. Like, there are models in bikinis and very s-xual music videos (look up AKB48 - Heavy Rotation).. I don't really know that much :rip:

A song about Applause or a Telephone is much more likely to do well in Japan than in the rest of the world, let's keep it at that :yes:

But both of those songs were very successful in the U.S.

Ronlop

Yeah, I agree but I doubt that'll happen :emo:

Applause was a huge hit all around Asian countries though :yes:

Born To Slay

Was it that big?

Ronlop

Was it that big?

Well I've heard it ALOT when I was visiting some asian countries :yes: I think DWUW however didn't do well there right? 

They don't usually like those type of songs

Battle 4 Ur Life

Yes she should

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Yeah, but those kind of unrelatable songs are much more likely to do well in Japan than in the US.

Born To Slay

Well I've heard it ALOT when I was visiting some asian countries :yes: I think DWUW however didn't do well there right? 

They don't usually like those type of songs

Yeah DWUW flopped there

Archived