πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga should definitely go to the MTV VMA Japan!

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

It's a perfect opportunity and a great idea..........which means Gaga won't do it. :megaflop:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless

It's a perfect opportunity and a great idea..........which means Gaga won't do it. :megaflop:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Sugarfall

We should trend "LetsBoycottGagaUntilWeGetDWUWVideo"

Β 

The DWUW video will never be released, it would be the end of her career tbh :flop:

Β 

Btw, I agree with the OP

GoddessOfSlay

She could... But why? :rip:

What song would she perform? I think that she should perform Telephone and Applause there tbh :yes:

Born To Slay

The DWUW video will never be released, it would be the end of her career tbh :flop:

Β 

Btw, I agree with the OP

Thank you

She could... But why? :rip:

What song would she perform? I think that she should perform Telephone and Applause there tbh :yes:

I already said why, to promote the tour in Asia and to promote ARTPOP + GUY is the only ARTPOP song without an award show performance.

bionic

:giveup:

buy bionic

Thank you

I already said why, to promote the tour in Asia and to promote ARTPOP + GUY is the only ARTPOP song without an award show performance.

But that would be the least beneficial for album and single sales. ARTPOP and GUY haven't done **** for the album whenever performed. An Applause performance would boost album sales much better, because people like that song more.

Tropico

I agree. Too bad she doesn't care about her career at the moment. :megaflop:

If she did she would release the DWUW video. :megaflop:

And Gyspy as the 4th single. :megaflop:

inb4 she wins and doesn't even send them an acceptance video. :emma:

Just because she doesn't do what you and other fans what doesn't mean she doesn't care about her career! :fail:

She might not be releasing the DWUW video because she does care about her career.

And Gypsy isn't guaranteed to success because you like it.

People who say stuff like this... I can't.

On topic: OP I was with you till you said she has to look hot. She doesn't have to because you horny s-x driven ass wants her to be. "Naked at Gaga concerts" "looking at girls breasts"... Is this s-xual stuff ALL you think about... Smh.

But I would like her to perform (looking how ever the f--k she wants).

β™’ Social Justice Enthusiast β™’

Tropico

But that would be the least beneficial for album and single sales. ARTPOP and GUY haven't done **** for the album whenever performed. An Applause performance would boost album sales much better, because people like that song more.

When he said promote ARTPOP (I think) he meant the album. And G.U.Y. Hasn't contributed because it hasn't had the oppurtunity to do so. Applause is already a known single but people don't know about G.U.Y. But I believe if people actually saw it being performed or heard it it would slay. Like hardcore. And no one can say definately not because it hasn't been given the oppurtunity to try.

β™’ Social Justice Enthusiast β™’

Born To Slay

Can she do what she did in 2011 and sing two songs? Applause and GUY

When he said promote ARTPOP (I think) he meant the album. And G.U.Y. Hasn't contributed because it hasn't had the oppurtunity to do so. Applause is already a known single but people don't know about G.U.Y. But I believe if people actually saw it being performed or heard it it would slay. Like hardcore. And no one can say definately not because it hasn't been given the oppurtunity to try.

Yes I meant the album

Just because she doesn't do what you and other fans what doesn't mean she doesn't care about her career! :fail:

She might not be releasing the DWUW video because she does care about her career.

And Gypsy isn't guaranteed to success because you like it.

People who say stuff like this... I can't.

On topic: OP I was with you till you said she has to look hot. She doesn't have to because you horny s-x driven ass wants her to be. "Naked at Gaga concerts" "looking at girls breasts"... Is this s-xual stuff ALL you think about... Smh.

But I would like her to perform (looking how ever the **** she wants).

I only said hot because GUY is a s-xual song and to perform a song you have to look the part. LBR you can't sing Sexxx Dreams in a dress or Speechless in a thong

Can she do what she did in 2011 and sing two songs? Applause and GUY

Β 

Yes I meant the album

I only said hot because GUY is a s-xual song and to perform a song you have to look the part. LBR you can't sing Sexxx Dreams in a dress or Speechless in a thong

Β 

She could.

Β 

Japan is a different market. Past smash hits can return to the Top 10 from a performance there. Last year, Telephone went Top 50 for a few week after being covered on a popular show. They'd earn more fans, single sales and tour sales if they performed one of Gagas biggest hits instead of a song that we know the public doesn't like as much as other Gaga songs.

Born To Slay

She could.

Japan is a different market. Past smash hits can return to the Top 10 from a performance there. Last year, Telephone went Top 50 for a few week after being covered on a popular show. They'd earn more fans, single sales and tour sales if they performed one of Gagas biggest hits instead of a song that we know the public doesn't like as much as other Gaga songs.

Yes I know she could, she can do whatever the **** she wants. If she doesn't want to look hot, okay! She can look average, I'm sure the singing and dancing would be enough. But Japan seems to be really s-x driven. With all those big breasted manga (gotta love manga), they seem to be a people that loves s-x, I could be wrong.

And also, could Gaga sing GUY and Applause? In 2011 she sang TEOG and BTW in full on the show.

Archived