💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is this the absolute truth or?

cosmicPOPdream

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

No lies...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cosmicPOPdream

TRUTH BE TOLD FOR GOOD

iJVhj3n6KrG21.gif

OR AT LEAST A BIG PART OF IT

iJVhj3n6KrG21.gif

tumblr_n368yvwKX01skbu7co1_250.gif

codymonster

It's so true. Look at the red carpet appearances around 2011 of pop stars and you can see how suddenly they all tried to he crazy. Gaga clearly paved the way for other pop stars to be "out there". Unfortunately, they took Gaga's "avante garde" and just did "crazy."

djBuffoon

I see zero lies here. Thankfully, Gaga has the talent to persevere alongside only the best and most imaginative artists.

LadyoftheDam

I see zero lies here. Thankfully, Gaga has the talent to persevere alongside only the best and most imaginative artists.

Yep, and that's why she will outlast any of these popstars and be known as a legend.

cosmicPOPdream

Yep, and that's why she will outlast any of these popstars and be known as a legend.

This makes me wanna cry..

The **** that I feel we have to go through as a fan base is absolutely insane sometimes..

Obviously people have their point of view sometimes but Gaga really deserves so much more respect from everyone.

Reason #1 why I will drag anyone who tries to claim that she's less than she actually is.

tumblr_n6drfpmCIQ1rfduvxo1_400.gif

Isn't this what Gaga wanted though? She wanted to bring long-form videos back. She wanted everybody to start dressing like her. I mean...she literally asked for it :shrug:

Also, I don't really see how some of those pictures are Gaga-influenced. Especially the Teenage Dream album cover, and the girl wearing sunglasses.

MahoganySnitch

TRUTH BE TOLD FOR GOOD

iJVhj3n6KrG21.gif

OR AT LEAST A BIG PART OF IT

iJVhj3n6KrG21.gif

Omg these are amazing, I need context!

DirtyIceCream

The points made are really valid..remember how boring the pop scene was before GaGa revamped it?..I mean her hairbow and different colored hair styles were considered newsworthy, it was that stale back when she came on the scene!

Then it was like everyone had balls when it came to fashion & different hair colors/styles. SMH. And another annoying thing is now everybody has a nickname for their fanbase!!!! WTF. GaGa started the whole Little Monster nickname and now every fanbase has some stupid nickname attached to it -__-. Its like the record labels all realized they had to make their artists seem closer to their fanbases by nicknaming them some bull**** like "Barbz" and "Katy Kats" and ****. :roll:

But I also acknowledge GaGa/her management/team are responsible for a lot of what happened with ARTPOP also..Its clear shes been having a lot of behind the scenes issues...Drama with Perez/Larean Gibson/Troy Carter...shes working with different producers & fashion stylists now..so I think its a variety of different things.

I know Gaga isnt the first artist to do these things, but Im talking specifically about when she first came out, compared to the other women in pop at that time, they werent doing those things.

cosmicPOPdream

Isn't this what Gaga wanted though? She wanted to bring long-form videos back. She wanted everybody to start dressing like her. I mean...she literally asked for it :shrug:

Also, I don't really see how some of those pictures are Gaga-influenced. Especially the Teenage Dream album cover, and the girl wearing sunglasses.

Good point, sis, good point.  :applause:

cosmicPOPdream

when is your ban in ATRL over?

I'm literally gonna report UR ass like gtfo all of my posts/conversations

tumblr_mg3mzxKSfZ1rfduvxo1_500.gif

The Re-Up isn't even pop it's strictly hip-hop with one pop song. Most of this is accurate though. But if you actually go back and look back into artists discography and interviews you see where they stood before actually doing this "extravagant" pop star mold.

ibyBto42Kgp1FC.gif

Archived