💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think "Bad Kids" would've been a good single?

Spyro

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roar isn't a strong song and it made #1 gayb2.png

Nnnn don't even compare it to Roar that sounds so light and not heavy by light years

82300_600.gif

Listen to Bad Kids instrumental. It SLAYS. Rock + electronica >>>>>>

Lion Heart

Terrible single choice.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

WhoAskedOpinions

I love this song!!! I don't think its powerful enough to be a single tho. I feel like The Queen would've been a great closing single tho (after MTN) :)     :queenga:

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Born To Slay

I don't know why people think a "mass fan favorite" = a guaranteed hit. Look at G.U.Y. and artist who set up polls for fans to come up with the next single. It never turns out good most of the time (look at Britney's "Criminal" song).

Also, a song doesn't have to be good to be a hit. People are sometimes suckers for songs we deemed as bad. I won't name them for in fear of being reported of flame bait. :l

Criminal wasn't promoted and was a fourth single from an album that was very poorly promoted.

Sugarfall

It's one of my faves off BTW but I think that the single choices we got were even better :party:

JudasInTheDark

I'd say it would do better than Judas or Marry The Night honestly. You never know though, it always depends on radio's willingness to spin the track (hence why G.U.Y. is basically flopping)

Archived