Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Should've Sounded Like This

idldte

Featured Posts

This isn't a "What If?" thread, it's a "This would have been better" thread.

And that song is a catastrophe compared to the heavenly perfection of Born This Way.

I don't think so, perhaps it would have suited Cheryl Cole.. given that she is 50 years old, after all.

:gaga:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dfghuer5

I was just listening to the instrumental of this when I saw your thread  :sweat:

I was just listening to the instrumental of this when I saw your thread  :sweat:

There's an instrumental?!

Yanko

Too pop. BTW is PURRRRFECT stop trying to change it. Instead try to change ARTPOP :creepflop:

I'd like to change both Born This Way and ARTPOP.

It only sold millions because of the hype from the previous albums. Any song chosen as the lead single would have sold millions.

:awkney: vhgajr.gif

u say u wanna change btw to a cheesy popy repetitive song? bye :awkney:

Psychedelic

Too pop. BTW is PURRRRFECT stop trying to change it. Instead try to change ARTPOP 

:shocked:

:troll:  :lmao:

:tea:  :applause:

Ladey Gagz

It's a "what if?" thread. No harm.

Oh cause I don't see any "What if"'s I just see a "Should have"

djBuffoon

Who are you to tell how a song written and seen by Gaga is supposed to sound tho :rip:

That kind of s/hit behavior is all over this forum.

Oh cause I don't see any "What if"'s I just see a "Should have"

I was passionate in the moment. It is just a "What if" thread. No harm.

Emvee

If you have that much distaste and resentment towards two entire albums, you need to reassess your focus.

You really don't need to be here if we're heading towards the 5th album and you're still clinging to her first.

Gaga's aesthetic is unconventional, awkward, and sometimes ugly. If that bothers you so much, it is okay to move on. Many have.

If you have that much distaste and resentment towards two entire albums, you need to reassess your focus.

You really don't need to be here if we're heading towards the 5th album and you're still clinging to her first.

Gaga's aesthetic is unconventional, awkward, and sometimes ugly. If that bothers you so much, it is okay to move on. Many have.

Next time think before making such false ignorant statements. I already said Scheisse and Government Hooker are good songs, and songs that I enjoy. I don't think I've even mentioned The Fame at all. Where are you even getting that from? I don't like The Fame much. The Fame Monster on the other hand is completely different and is her second album.

I don't need to "move on" just because I'm not enjoying her new work. No one needs to "move on" if they dislike her new work. I bought ARTPOP and have enjoyed a couple of songs and moments from the era. I can say what I want thank you.

Stay on topic please.

Archived