💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Legend of Zelda

Haroon

Featured Posts

One Five Ten

I've only played Twilight Princess (was obsessed with it, back in the day tho) but I'm excited for this. I need to get Wind Waker HD still :udidnt:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I've only played Twilight Princess (was obsessed with it, back in the day tho) but I'm excited for this. I need to get Wind Waker HD still :udidnt:

Omg you'll love Wind Waker HD! I'm playing through it for the first time now :party: Oh and I've been recommended Skyward Sword a lot, like it's been tied as the best Zelda game ever with Ocarina of Time from what I've heard, so look into that too :yes:

One Five Ten

Omg you'll love Wind Waker HD! I'm playing through it for the first time now :party: Oh and I've been recommended Skyward Sword a lot, like it's been tied as the best Zelda game ever with Ocarina of Time from what I've heard, so look into that too :yes:

The Wii U has backward compatibility doesn't it?! The reason I never got it was cause I traded in my original Wii way before Skyward Sword came out :giveup:

Haroon

The Wii U has backward compatibility doesn't it?! The reason I never got it was cause I traded in my original Wii way before Skyward Sword came out :giveup:

Yup it does :woot: I ordered Skyward Sword yesterday :excited2: I didn't get Skyward Sword when it came out because I didn't have Wii motion plus :duck:

KillerCupcake

Not really liking the graphics of the new Zelda. :noparty:  I really really had hoped for something like in the HD footage we got last year. 

uo111

Not really liking the graphics of the new Zelda. :noparty:  I really really had hoped for something like in the HD footage we got last year. 

Hyper realistic in a huge open world isn't very realistic :derpga:

But really, I think it looks amazing.

KillerCupcake

Hyper realistic in a huge open world isn't very realistic :derpga:

But really, I think it looks amazing.

Skyrim.  :crossed:  And more. 

It looks great but we haven't had a Zelda since Twilight Princess that was dark and tried to do realistic graphics. It sucks knowing I'd probably have to wait until 2018 or more now to see that. They've been doing cell-shaded for last few games now. Time they switch it up. 

Haroon

It looks great but we haven't had a Zelda since Twilight Princess that was dark and tried to do realistic graphics. It sucks knowing I'd probably have to wait until 2018 or more now to see that. They've been doing cell-shaded for last few games now. Time they switch it up. 

I completely agree :yes: I was hoping for Tech Demo graphics too :noparty: I'm holding out hope that other parts of the game are darker and less cell-shaded or something :ohno:

On another note, here's the new "running away from thread" gif :awesome:

cqqqfh.gif

homomo

cqqqfh.gif

:rip:

uo111

Skyrim.  :crossed:  And more. 

Skyrims graphics aren't all that impressive close up. All of the characters are super stiff and all of the textures are copy and pasted. If Nintendo wants to go hyper realistic I'd rather they do it in a smaller game so everything can look great.

We went straight from Twilight Princess to Skyward Sword. Skyward Sword wasn't actually cel shaded. I get what you are saying but, I would prefer gameplay innovations over a rehash of TP and OoT(which are basically the same game). Also, realistic celshading is a great departure from WW's full cartoon style, it looks more realistic than Skyward Sword just from that short preview.

Haroon

I just think it gets a bit messy when the monster's in the river and it shows the horse and the character on top, like there's a lot going on in that one shot when it shows both of them and it seemed weird to me :huh: Looking forward to more screenshots regardless :yes:

KillerCupcake

:ohno:

cqqqfh.gif

Haha yes! 

Skyrims graphics aren't all that impressive close up. All of the characters are super stiff and all of the textures are copy and pasted. If Nintendo wants to go hyper realistic I'd rather they do it in a smaller game so everything can look great.

We went straight from Twilight Princess to Skyward Sword. Skyward Sword wasn't actually cel shaded. I get what you are saying but, I would prefer gameplay innovations over a rehash of TP and OoT(which are basically the same game). Also, realistic celshading is a great departure from WW's full cartoon style, it looks more realistic than Skyward Sword just from that short preview.

They could be more impressive sure, but they're not bad. Still realistic. I wanted both. Gameplay innovations, and hyper realistic graphics. Oh well. I'm sure I'll still love this game aha. Excited about the open-world part so much! 

uo111

I just think it gets a bit messy when the monster's in the river and it shows the horse and the character on top, like there's a lot going on in that one shot when it shows both of them and it seemed weird to me :huh: Looking forward to more screenshots regardless :yes:

Haha yes! 

They could be more impressive sure, but they're not bad. Still realistic. I wanted both. Gameplay innovations, and hyper realistic graphics. Oh well. I'm sure I'll still love this game aha. Excited about the open-world part so much! 

I'm sure they are going to make improvements to the graphics and character design before the release. Early nintendo footage tends to be quite different from the final product. The cel shading and new unexpected games like Captain Toad are giving me major Gamecube vibes. :excited2:

Speaking of Skyrim, I wonder how they are going to do the boundaries of the map, and I also hope we can steal things in this one like you could in the old Zelda games. That would be so perfect :legend:

KillerCupcake

I'm sure they are going to make improvements to the graphics and character design before the release. Early nintendo footage tends to be quite different from the final product. The cel shading and new unexpected games like Captain Toad are giving me major Gamecube vibes. :excited2:

Speaking of Skyrim, I wonder how they are going to do the boundaries of the map, and I also hope we can steal things in this one like you could in the old Zelda games. That would be so perfect :legend:

Yeah you're right, I'm sure final product will be improved. I just hope Link still has his green tunic! Usually he gets the tunic before he starts his adventure, but in the trailer it seemed he was already fighting in the world while not wearing the tunic. I've heard some people speculate  that it might be a female reincarnation of Link. Because of the ponytail, and more feminine overall appearance and eyes. That would be an interesting change, although not sure how I would like it. 

Oh yes! Stealing things would be awesome haha!

uo111

Yeah you're right, I'm sure final product will be improved. I just hope Link still has his green tunic! Usually he gets the tunic before he starts his adventure, but in the trailer it seemed he was already fighting in the world while not wearing the tunic. I've heard some people speculate  that it might be a female reincarnation of Link. Because of the ponytail, and more feminine overall appearance and eyes. That would be an interesting change, although not sure how I would like it. 

Oh yes! Stealing things would be awesome haha!

I thought about that too but there are no boobs to be seen. It could be a younger version of Link. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out :cry:

Archived