💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Legend of Zelda

Haroon

Featured Posts

Redstreak

​Every single one ever? :udidnt: 

Well all the canon ones. I'm playing them in the order of the timeline. So far I've done

Pre-Time Split:

Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Ocarina of Time

Fallen Link Branch:

Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Links Awakening, Link Between Worlds, Original The Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link

Child Branch:

Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and just now beat Four Swords Adventures

still have all of Adult Branch to do:

Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Well all the canon ones. I'm playing them in the order of the timeline. So far I've done

Pre-Time Split:

Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Ocarina of Time

Fallen Link Branch:

Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Links Awakening, Link Between Worlds, Original The Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link

Child Branch:

Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and just now beat Four Swords Adventures

still have all of Adult Branch to do:

Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

​Wow that's a lot :omg: I think I've only played like 7 of those, but in a few months it'll be quite a few more hopefully :yes: 

How many hours do you think you've racked up so far? ;lo_o.gif

Redstreak

​Wow that's a lot :omg: I think I've only played like 7 of those, but in a few months it'll be quite a few more hopefully :yes: 

How many hours do you think you've racked up so far? ;lo_o.gif

At least 400 hours. 

retroglamx

​Of Majora's Mask 3D? :omg: 

​Thanks for reminding me about that, I had no idea (or totally forgotten) :dies: I opened it the other day and straight away put the CD into my laptop and I'm loving the music :music: 

I've never played those 2D games either, that's why it's a great opportunity for us to go back in time and experience that stuff :excited: Hmm I'm not sure about Link being on his own, it'd feel lonely. Like even though technically we're alone anyway and Fi/Midna/Navi/Tael/etc are just there for hints and whatever they feel like company :giveup: 

​Yeah and most of those hints I think we can figure them out on our own lol

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

retroglamx

I wish I could play all Zeldas! I'll do it sometime! :)

Haroon

​Yeah and most of those hints I think we can figure them out on our own lol

I guess :laughga: I end up checking up walkthroughs a few times because there are always some puzzles that aren't given the right hints and you just get stuck and frustrated :giveup: 

retroglamx

I guess :laughga: I end up checking up walkthroughs a few times because there are always some puzzles that aren't given the right hints and you just get stuck and frustrated :giveup: 

​You know what's the only puzzle I've never completed on my own cause it's too damn hard? www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVFjEI6iShU how do I embed youtube?

Redstreak

​yeah I know what you mean. If I didn't use a walk-through for the original Zelda and ALttP, I probably still wouldn't be through with them.

• 4 months later...
Haroon

Just started playing A Link Between Worlds yesterday and I'm enjoying this so far :party: I was used to the touch controls on Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks so it's different but I've gotten used to it quite quick :laughga: I thought I'd dislike the more top-down view but it's pretty alright actually :yes: I just hope I don't randomly stop playing it and not finish it :rip: 

Lady Palutena

I think I may actually buy the new Zelda game 

But only because of this...

TFH_Green_Link_Legendary_Dress_Artwork.p

Who wouldn't want to run around Hytopia in Zelda's dress? :awesome:

Also Princess Zelda>>> Princess Styla

z8q9Xau.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Haroon

Omg I finished A Link Between Worlds yesterday and damn that was SHOCKING and emotional, that plot twist :giveup: Although I am a bit pissed because I didn't save before the final boss battle so when I resume my file I'm back outside Lorule Castle without having completed it at all :rip:

Not sure if I should try Hero mode, I've never played a Zelda game on that mode :omg: 

FrankGutz

Ocarine of Time & Majora's Mask are with Resident Evil my fave games ever :legend: 

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• 4 weeks later...
Haroon

After looking at graphical comparisons between Twilight Princess GC/Wii and Twilight Princess HD, I'm really underwhelmed :( I wish they'd remade the graphics instead of just making things a bit clearer. Things still seem edgy and blocky which it really shouldn't be for something that's on such a beautiful console that can have such beautiful graphics like Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, etc. I think they should've used the graphics from the Wii U tech demo on Twilight Princess HD, they would've gone together perfectly

14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

After looking at graphical comparisons between Twilight Princess GC/Wii and Twilight Princess HD, I'm really underwhelmed :( I wish they'd remade the graphics instead of just making things a bit clearer. Things still seem edgy and blocky which it really shouldn't be for something that's on such a beautiful console that can have such beautiful graphics like Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, etc. I think they should've used the graphics from the Wii U tech demo on Twilight Princess HD, they would've gone together perfectly

I'm gonna preorder the game so I have the soundtrack and the Wolf Link amiibo! I am not very impressed by the graphics too... :/ 

• 2 weeks later...
Darcklighter22
On 11/16/2015, 12:22:35, cd9904 said:

I'm gonna preorder the game so I have the soundtrack and the Wolf Link amiibo! I am not very impressed by the graphics too... :/ 

I second this! at least with the WW HD they made the game faster compared to the original GC version....Altho only played WW HD because it came with my Wii U bundle when I got it....I feel all those remakes are just a cheesy way to milk more cash in between actual new releases....still looking forwards to 2016 tho new Gaga album and new Zelda game :flutter:

Archived