Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which genre or style would you like the next lead single to be?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erfaan

I want some hardcore real rave/house stuff. What she was experimenting with on Aura but wayyy more intense. 

Michael

A real powerful electropop/dance song with a very catchy hook and melody. Perfecto. :sweat:

Saint Laurent

Did you not listen to pokerface? Bad romance? Judas? All show versatility

iuSqXjGWgq7L2.gif

But we're talking about the future now, do try to keep up.

Juanjo

Nothing pretentious or too conceptual, just awesome pop with RedOne or Fernando Garibay. :)

holy scheisse

I really just want whatever she puts out to have awesome lyrics and powerful choruses.

I love ARTPOP, but it's so direct! I love when Gaga shows us her metaphorical powers and confuses everybody tbh.

Nothing pretentious or too conceptual, just awesome pop with RedOne or Fernando Garibay. :)

Omg I agree bring back RedOne! Its undeniable that a lot of her greatest songs were with him. They have such a connection. :wub:

Popero22

M

A

N

i

C

U

R

E

For fourth single b---hezzz 👻😜

xzxyyxzx

But we're talking about the future now, do try to keep up.

I was being sarcastic now sis, do try to comprehend

iuSqXjGWgq7L2.gif

FrankGutz

Ooh, experimental new wave.  I like the sound of that.  I think Matthew Dear is very talented in electropop and tech house.  And he teamed with Tegan and Sara last year to pay homage to the '80s Tears for Fears band as The Hurting, a new wave iconic album, had its 30-year anniversary, and he re-imagined the '80's new wave song,  Pale Shelter,   And I thought his  fresh update to the new wave sound of it was fantastic as was Tegan and Sara's take on it vocaly delivery.  I would love to see the new wave sound experimented upon and brought into a Gaga album full-speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtO9W6s3SBM 

OMG that sounds brilliant!!  :worship2: :rockstar:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Well Gaga is pop, so I would like her to stay within that genre but maybe experiment with rnb or funk but still remaining a pop song.

It could be cool to see her collaborate with a big name like Britney.

Archived