Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which genre or style would you like the next lead single to be?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please no more lame EDM gags.

How can you consider EDM lame when like 80% of Gagas songs are dance? :toofloppy:

Bloody Matt

Dance Pop with JPop and Hardcore influences :giveup:

I've always thought ARTPOP would sound like this... I want it for the next one :giveup:

How can you consider EDM lame when like 80% of Gagas songs are dance? :toofloppy:

Although technically you're correct when one says EDM most mean the music by the likes of Avicii (pre-folk sounding singles), Guetta, will.i.am, etc... Not very much like the 80s inspired dance music like DITD, TEOG, etc...

Personally, as I said something like TEOG would be a great lead single. She's never had a power ballad as a lead single. Imagine a masterpiece like TEOG but as a lead single. Not only will we love it, everyone else will.

Sugarfall

I would love an album with lots of songs like DWUW. A little 80s/rnb influence :legend:

Yves

Electropop. Song with high level sounding productions - Ex: Bad Romance, Just Dance & Poker Face

Fixed :yes:

Alex C

AvanGuard, Techno-Rock, like BTW, but with a little happy Madeon touch. And some hardtekno + EDM combo which only Zedd collaborating with Garibay can bring.

But not the usual 'techno'.

I am talking about Berlin's HardTekno influences, which ONLY Fernando Garibay can bring to the table, making them more pop and commercial enough to be radio hits, but not lose any of ther underground feeling.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I hope she NEVER experiments with RnB and/or Trap infulences again. She is rock-oriented at heart, and she only did it because Taylor loves this ****, and understandably so, she got inspired by it. But she loses her identity when she travels that route. Only in BTW the song, these infulences were acceptable and rad.

Perform Living

charliekelso

She should make an entire album with Dev Hynes and/or Scissor Sisters to be honest. She needs change.

PopBitch

Jazz is ok  [ C2C ]

I would love: experimental, new wave, something like that, i guess BTW was close to that, but i wouldn't mind if she keeps doing more edm, i love ravega & rockga :legend:

Ooh, experimental new wave.  I like the sound of that.  I think Matthew Dear is very talented in electropop and tech house.  And he teamed with Tegan and Sara last year to pay homage to the '80s Tears for Fears band as The Hurting, a new wave iconic album, had its 30-year anniversary, and he re-imagined the '80's new wave song,  Pale Shelter,   And I thought his  fresh update to the new wave sound of it was fantastic as was Tegan and Sara's take on it vocaly delivery.  I would love to see the new wave sound experimented upon and brought into a Gaga album full-speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtO9W6s3SBM 

xzxyyxzx

Lana esque. I want to see her diversity as a writer.

Did you not listen to pokerface? Bad romance? Judas? All show versatility

iuSqXjGWgq7L2.gif

Archived