Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Spotted in NYC (6/6/14)

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

The wig is italian...she is italian. I never saw people here saying it doesn't fit her, just complaining they don't like it. I personally LOVE it and I'm 100 % sure she's hinting at something

I love it too, especially with those thick eyebrows. I'm surprised that Lady Gaga can still find something new for herself.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariann

It's amazing how after all this time she is still able to surprise me. This definitely looks different from all the previous looks. :sweat:  

Blue Jeans

inb4 Fashion! last single :rip:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

She looks good! :)  
Not crazy about her putting her garden panty on her head though  :toofunny:

MarryTheSequins

Constantly updating OP with better photos, keep checking every few mins!

BpeB1MRCIAAfBaK.jpg

charliekelso

I love this look to be honest.

It made me laugh like she did with The Fame era.

MarryTheSequins

Honestly it looks good in most photos but not in others, so it would probably look stunning in person. Photos don't do it justice!

BpeDAu1IMAA3_KI.jpg

Dean Winchester

I want to know what inspired this look?  Is it the music she's making right now?  Or maybe another project?  Her looks and style are always correlated with something bigger...so im intrigued!!!  I love this look, so much....it has some sort of comedic vibe to it while depicting a mixture of high fashion with 80's disco  :legend:

Archived