1. 1. Will Gaga change her name to Stefani

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaggedMonster

Well I cant say I didn't see this coming if its true..but its earlier then I expected :coffee:

If its true the media is going to have a field day with this one

Robotboy

i don think she will change her name, more like going totally rock/acoustic for a while :

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Coop

I'd be cool if she released like one album under a different name, but not with changing it for good

RyanBall

I doubt it. It would certainly get people talking, but maybe for the wrong reasons? If she were to revert back it would seem like she'd given up on the 'Lady Gaga' brand she's created - and proving people right that the whole 'Gaga' thing is done

Weasel

I'm here for reinventions but her name should stay the same. Gaga is just so Gaga  :emo: 

Titzlol

I hope to god she doesnt change her name... Ugh, thats the worst thing ever, at least for me anyway :( thatll be so sad... She's Lady Gaga :noparty:

Id love for her to completely change her style or whatever she wants :emo:  but not the name plzzz gagz... plzzz

You can smell the bull**** from a mile off

This

AND UH, PEOPLE. TUMBLR IS NOT A SOURCE.

The tumblr post this ORIGINATED from is deleted, which gave NO links, sites, or sources to where this 'interview' came from.

This is like the supposed interview about Act II or whatever that was fake, posted on tumblr without a source too I believe.

Archived