Rolodex of Hate

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga change her name to Stefani

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Tropico

OMGGGGg NOOoOOOoOO :nooo:

I always fantasized telling my kids about a Lady Gaga and just the stage name would be interesting and omg like it's the perfect stage name to go down in history! It is so iconic and I feel Gaga has worked way too hard to get Lady Gaga known worldwide to just let it go.... NO this can't happen. I'm actually attachted to the name now that I think about it! :cry:

And I love being a little monster! I don't give 0 f--ks about if the GP doesn't dig Mother Monster and Little Monster... It's a part of Gaga and I's identity! Nooooooooooopppppppeeee :nooo:.

I hope this is fake.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate

My god, it would be HUGE! Everyone would talk about that.

This

We have no legal choice but to stan

crownlessking

The article isn't true, obviously.

BUT HYPOTHETICALLY, say it is, I would probably turn my stan card in. If she changed her name because of the stigma attached to 'Little Monsters', she'd be selling out. Dropping her die hard fans to sell more is everything Gaga is not.

Battle 4 Ur Life

free post ¬Â¬

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Sunny

How would Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta fit on an album cover?

I like dancin', and ponies....

Brandon

I HOPE SO

I'm here for Gaga making more mature, legendary music. I mean she has the potential to become a legend like MJ, David Bowie, Prince and go on. But it is not going to happen with the Lady Gaga concept because honestly the "product" Lady Gaga (including her music, fanbase etc. it is marketed toward kids) is very childish a la Katy Perry. I'm looking forward to an MJ/RS/Prince/DB/ELton kind of Gaga. The one who performed with The Rolling Stones, Elton John, You and I with Sugarland, Yoko Ono, Sting, You've Got A Friend (Carole King cover at Grammys). An artist, appealing to the world. I hope some people understand what I mean.

Rolodex of Hate

I HOPE SO

I'm here for Gaga making more mature, legendary music. I mean she has the potential to become a legend like MJ, David Bowie, Prince and go on. But it is not going to happen with the Lady Gaga concept because honestly the "product" Lady Gaga (including her music, fanbase etc. it is marketed toward kids) is very childish a la Katy Perry. I'm looking forward to an MJ/RS/Prince/DB/ELton kind of Gaga. The one who performed with The Rolling Stones, Elton John, You and I with Sugarland, Yoko Ono, Sting, You've Got A Friend (Carole King cover at Grammys). An artist, appealing to the world. I hope some people understand what I mean.

This
We have no legal choice but to stan

Archived