đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Ball: European Leg Discussion (TONIGHT: London, UK)

Bowie

Featured Posts

I hope so :hug: But it's just sad, because I love ARTPOP songs so much and she probably won't perform them on the next tour :noparty:

Yeah :noparty: If you were in a position to, you could always try to win that competition for the show in Sweden :hug:

• 3 weeks later...
Got Glasgow first though. 2 months one week one day (not that im counting) 

You're not the only one - I have a countdown on about 3 of my devices :spin: 1 month, 2 days until she hits Europe :giveup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick notice for those of you attending any of the 3 artRAVE  performances in London: If you're a Sky customer you get free access to a 'backstage' lounge experience, which includes a ton of cool things to do, see, and drink :party: So go check it out if you're interested, or hit me up on my wall! :hug:

I've nearly finished collating tour date info, too, so will be posting that shortly.

^ ahhhh no way, I take it the Other UK dates aren't included?

I don't think they are, because Sky has its own lounge at the O2 Arena, but there's no harm in checking the venue's website to see what they offer - that's how I found the Sky Lounge :party:

• 3 weeks later...

TONIGHT: ISTANBUL, TURKEY

2.JPG

Gaga is currently stuck in traffic on the way to the venue, according to her Twitter :rip: Tonight, however, she will kick off the final leg of the tour with an explosive open-air concert in Istanbul! :party:

Sorry for the inactivity guys, so much keeps coming up to stop me doing this :rip:

Edited by Bowie