đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will we ever find out what really happened with DWUW?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noam Zioni

I really think that the reason she didn't release the video it's because she didn't want to be on top again.. I mean, isn't it the meaning of ARTPOP? "I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth", and she afraid to be on top again. And Applause was a bomb single because it's the return, and she got to have a big return, and she could move on quietly. That's why she doesn't promote G.U.Y., because it's a HIT(!) and she doesn't want hits in the *ART*POP era :)

What do you think?

freebit

Gaga probably found it basic, and Interscope PR/management/whoever found it too controversial, win-win for both to scrap it.

Koreku

My theories: 

1) Gaga felt bitter about being forced to make DWUW a single instead of Venus, didn't release the video as a F.U. to Terry

2) Gaga knew DWUW was going to be a #1 hit and had it been that way, she'd continue being Terry's puppet/ brought back to major fame that she wasn't ready for at all

3) The video would be provocative and Gaga would've been seen as a Miley and she didn't want to deal with that 'cause she was already getting lots of hate and was too depressed for any more

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Well we kinda know, she was given short time to film it, she didn't like the final product and silently scrapped it while keeping us (and Vevo :smh: ) waiting for a video that she was never going to release in the 1st place. Maybe if she had told us from the beginning that she didn't like it and she would not release it then monsters would be less bitter about it :P

I think everything would've gone better if they just had stick with the original plan of Venus as 2nd single, then proceeded with DWUW as 3rd single and G.U.Y. as 4th

We would at least have all the videos and maybe she'd have had time for her vision of the DWUW video

jomonster12

DWUW was release when Gaga and Troy were having problems and probably she didn't release DWUW video to get revenge on him. Probably, she will release later in time. Please MOVE ON, Go watch G.U.Y. lets certified it.  :noparty:

Batwings

Oh, I'm fairly certain we'll know all the details eventually, but Gaga obviously doesn't want to talk about it right now.

Archived