💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if Gaga stopped wearing wigs?

wahkeenasitka

How would you feel if Gaga stopped wearing Wigs & went back to her natural hair?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if Gaga stopped wearing Wigs & went back to her natural hair?

• Boring... Yawn... Please keep wearing Wigs...
    • HALLELUJAH! She's Gorgeous with Natural Hair!!!!

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

How would you guys feel if Gaga completely stopped wearing wigs and stopped dying her hair and went back to her natural dark brown hair and wore that for a long time...? 

What would you guys think? 

Boring or Hallelujah? 

02.jpg

AW2gaga.jpg

01_%281%29~1.jpg

03.jpg

personally, I love the natural hair... i would LOVE to see her in her long, natural dark brown hair for a while... it's just gorgeous. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

Black bangs were everything during Swinefest. She looked so fresh. :legend:

I know, right? I loved that rock. So... Indie Rocker Punk. HOTT!!

tokyodisko

If she had it styled like those photos then I would love it. I think she should bring back her dirty disco vibes. 

Dayman

She's amazing with natural hair - but lets not joke. Her wigs are a huge part of her style. The wigs are a medium for her art.

HarryTheNight

i love her wigs to death and she better not stop wearing them. if her hair was still like it was in the OP i would be okay with it but would still get bored, but its not thick and lush and dark anymore, its short and brassy and thin :/ and it would take forever for her to grow it back like how it is there.

Steve Kershaw

HALLELUJAH! She's gorgeous with her natural hair!!!! Thanks for posting those photos. She looks so damn hot and s-xy. My penis is very hard right now. I popped a hard ass boner. I'm gonna masturbate to those pics now.

Miel

I really liked this hair:

normal_21.jpg  normal_1.jpg

normal_78.jpg

normal_7.jpg  normal_5.jpg

normal_132.jpg  normal_13.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love the wigs. However, I totally wouldn't mind the return of the real hair if it were like this.

3 points in and ready for more

ManOnTheMoon

I would love her natural hair long and full like lollapalooza 2007 for a while. But in the long run I want some s-xy wigs.

Gaga is Life

I love her natural Hair but I would miss the variety and sometimes shock of those wigs :spin:

wahkeenasitka

HALLELUJAH! She's gorgeous with her natural hair!!!! Thanks for posting those photos. She looks so damn hot and s-xy. I'm gonna masturbate to those pics now.

HAHAHAHAHA........  :dies:

that might have been a little bit TMI but made me laugh. 

I really liked this hair:

normal_78.jpg

normal_7.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love the wigs. However, I totally wouldn't mind the return of the real hair if it were like this.

yeah... i like those looks. i was SO STOKED she went for her natural hair for a while last fall.. at least on occasion. i thought it was great. 

but i do personally like it when her hair is much longer... 

Steve Kershaw

HAHAHAHAHA........  :dies:

that might have been a little bit TMI but made me laugh. 

yeah... i like those looks. i was SO STOKED she went for her natural hair for a while last fall.. at least on occasion. i thought it was great. 

but i do personally like it when her hair is much longer... 

I'm serious though. Gaga is super hot and s-xy.

gagabro

Love love her natural hair during SwineFest and X Factor. Wish we had seen more of it on USA television 

Archived