Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is it me or is gaga REALLY lazy on tour?

Nagini

Featured Posts

Spyro

A see such a HUGE improvement from the BTWB :toofunny:

Not a huge improvement..

gaga_5.gif

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ikvs

And it justifies these gifs.. how..

tumblr_m9zr2wh8s21r3fv6wo1_500.gif

gaga_5.gif

No... It doesn't :huh: She dances better now than at the BTWB, even with a broken hip. I think it's infuriating how anyone has the nerve to call her lazy. I know Nagini just likes to troll, though :toofunny:

Whiskey Mouth

you try touring around the world and dancing your ass off every time. bye.  :reductive:

Arturo

horrendous. she doesnt even do the choreo. she waves her hands everywhere.

What? :huh:

Have you seen any videos of Venus?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wr738bdjcc

lego

That gif from btwb..she was obviously on d--gs.

And this thread title is disrespectful. Both of those gifs are from Just Dance. She's tired of it?

FreePalestine

Willy Wonka

Unsuitable choreo :emma:

There, I said it

Richy's choreo requires far too intricate arm/hand movement and Gaga doesn't have the time or concentration to do that while singing. Boomkack's was all about the big gestures, and grand/sweeping movements.

thank you

someone had to be honest here

destructivelove

Unsuitable choreo :emma:

There, I said it

Richy's choreo requires far too intricate arm/hand movement and Gaga doesn't have the time or concentration to do that while singing. Boomkack's was all about the big gestures, and grand/sweeping movements.

this. Boomkack may have been a stupid self-centered b---h. But she was perfect at what she was hired for...and to me. I could give a **** less about her ****ty attitude

lego

horrendous. she doesnt even do the choreo. she waves her hands everywhere.

not valid. her VMA applause performance was flawless and so were other TV performance after her surgery. she's just not dancing on tour

3 min. TV performance vs. 1hr 45min performing every second night.

FreePalestine

It's her injury. Try to understand. 

We're all Stronger Together!

She broke her hip last time and cost her label millions of dollars. kontikki.gif

They're taking it safe to prevent both of those things from happening again. kontikki.gif

this

this. Boomkack may have been a stupid self-centered b---h. But she was perfect at what she was hired for...and to me. I could give a **** less about her ****ty attitude

but you're not gags and at the end of the day the one that's going to end emotionally hurt is going to be her, so try to understand the reasons why Gaga fired her and some people from the "flawless" TF/TFM team everyone wants back, ok thanks bye

Archived