Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is it me or is gaga REALLY lazy on tour?

Nagini

Featured Posts

LilVenusian

I guess I can see what you're saying, but to be honest, in my opinion, hanging around "intense creative types" such as Jeff Koons and Marina failed to inspire her in a way that would be beneficial to her, imo.

True True. But her working with Koons and Marina was kind of contrived in the first place (do you think they would have even given her the time of day if she wasnt some huge star). I doubt they even had a genuine lasting presence in her life besides a few scattered meetings. Laurie-Ann was not only her choreographer but her eventual creative director with a relationship lasting long before her rise to fame. She was an actual "mentor" and not just an idol or someone she admired from afar. I guess that was what I was trying to say. She benefits from having intense creative mentors and not just friends. 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you

someone had to be honest here

exactly. She needs choreo that plays to her strength. Richie's choreo has vaudeville/broadway elements to it, which cheapens everything and there is no energy to it. It drags behind the songs, instead of driving forward with them.

Perhaps you can be lazy in a particular activity without being a lazy person.  If we just talk about the dancing, obviously Gaga broke her hip and needs to make sure she does not re-injure it.  In reference to the OP, any caution in Gaga's dancing is smart, not lazy.  My statement "Wtf is that?" was a complaint that the reference in your statement horrified me  "If you go to a Gaga show expect to her to see her dancing so hard she may break a hip".  And the thought that she may push herself hard enough to risk re-injury horrifies me even more.  It's just me being super sensitive to such an awful event.

The injury gave us one of those glimpses into who Gaga is as a person.  Much later we found out why she kept going while she was hurting, and why she was so silent for so long after the injury.  She kept going because she didn't want to let her fans down.  She was silent because she was embarrassed about not being able to finish the tour.  She was emotionally devastated that she could not continue to perform for her fans.  Others may have been concerned about the money, but Gaga was concerned about the happiness of her fans.   While Gaga was going through surgery and recovering in a hospital bed and wheelchair in all that pain, she was thinking of her fans and how she felt she had let them down.  This is one of the many glimpses we get into Gaga's heart.  People who only focus on the music and the entertainment never get these glimpses and never see the person who would do anything for her fans ... anything.  And they dare to call her "lazy".

She doesn't need to dance around like crazy for it to look good. She needs an amazing choreographer, though. Richie is not it. Sorry.

Ronk

She doesn't need to dance around like crazy for it to look good. She needs an amazing choreographer, though.

This, I like.  Doing less strenuous routines and still looking good is perfect.

People who have been to a show say she does look good, however.

I live outside the space time continuum.

high heeled fem

you try touring around the world and dancing your ass off every time. bye.  :reductive:

exactly

plus shes probs bored of pokerface....:awkney:

she puts heaps into venus ****ing slay

Archived