Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The 5th album

Slayer

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

She also said that, while she usually starts planning the next album during her tour, she was enjoying the moment this time out and wouldn't be in such a rush to develop material.

N a t h a n

Someone reliable from ggd said the album was closer than we think.

He also gave us info before ARTPOP was released that turned out to be true so, we will have to wait and see..

I'm thinking end of June.

blacklistedd

Eh, but we'll have to wait and see. Ultimately it's up to Gaga and what she wants to venture off into. I'd love to hear a new genre from her. 

What do you mean by new genre though? Personally one of the main reasons im so subconsciously drawn to Gagas music is how much 80s synthpop/darkwave is within her sound naturally. I don't think necessarily a new genre is what she needs but to create from the heart as opposed to the head. Something organic and by organic I don't mean a piano album or something indie with balladry, but something that doesn't scream that it needs validation and massive evaluation.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I only want Act II just for more music,am I the only one?  :shrug:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

I only want Act II just for more music,am I the only one?  :shrug:

no. I want TEA, Brooklyn Nights, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Onion Girl, Sire so hard ! 

Sizzily

He also gave us info before ARTPOP was released that turned out to be true so, we will have to wait and see..

Jesus, I just hyped myself up.

One Banned Boi

who dat who dat ? 

tumblr_n1xkrhQmm11shmjpwo2_400.gif

Anomaly

I'm just here to enjoy good music. I don't give a **** what she puts out as long as it's great. Whether it's ACT II or some other concept. I'd certainly love to hear all of the songs that should have been on ARTPOP, such as PARTYNAUSEOUS, Tea, Onion Girl, Tinnitus, and so on and so forth, and I'm pretty sure Gaga will be releasing at least some of those in the course of the next year. She did not say that she wants to keep Act II to herself. She said there are a few songs she'd prefer to just keep between her and her friends without releasing them, but that doesn't mean she wanted to keep everything private and has a secret volume called "Act II" that she refuses to share with us. Let's not forgot she wrote over 100 songs for ARTPOP. I definitely think we'll get some, whether it's on an album with a new concept or on a second volume of ARTPOP, but I'm just here to appreciate good music and couldn't give a **** about the rest of the drama some of you get your panties in a twist over.

28higqu.jpg

Dunk96

I'm just here to enjoy good music. I don't give a **** what she puts out as long as it's great. Whether it's ACT II or some other concept. I'd certainly love to hear all of the songs that should have been on ARTPOP, such as PARTYNAUSEOUS, Tea, Onion Girl, Tinnitus, and so on and so forth, and I'm pretty sure Gaga will be releasing at least some of those in the course of the next year. She did not say that she wants to keep Act II to herself. She said there are a few songs she'd prefer to just keep between her and her friends without releasing them, but that doesn't mean she wanted to keep everything private and has a secret volume called "Act II" that she refuses to share with us. Let's not forgot she wrote over 100 songs for ARTPOP. I definitely think we'll get some, whether it's on an album with a new concept or on a second volume of ARTPOP, but I'm just here to appreciate good music and couldn't give a **** about the rest of the drama some of you get your panties in a twist over.

28higqu.jpg

:tea:

Hexxx

hoping for a new concept

The Decay :creepflop:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

blacklistedd

She did not say that she wants to keep Act II to herself.

In watching the interview thats actually what she seemed to be implying. Straight up. Shes never talked about it in a way that seemed like she was definitely going to put it out or that she was even really looking forward to it. It was always very hesitant and very like "welll......maaaaybe. but idk".

Omegahedron

I'd like for Act II to be released, but perhaps just as a limited digital release / EP. Or just through the App. I don't think another 'ARTPOP' album is going to fly really.

As for the fifth album - Cheek to Cheek  :woot:

13VictorC

To me, Act II is just the "codename" for whatever album comes next, at this point. When "Act II" is mentioned, I just think of album 5, not necessarily a continuation of ARTPOP. But that's just me...

I agree.

Gaga is keeping all the details because she doesn't want to spoil it.

ARTPOP is a very broad concept. "Act II" could mean anything.  :lolgaga:

blacklistedd

To me, Act II is just the "codename" for whatever album comes next, at this point. When "Act II" is mentioned, I just think of album 5, not necessarily a continuation of ARTPOP. But that's just me...

Pretty sure she hasn't mentioned anything about her next album, but I wouldn't be surprised if she were working on it already. The tour's currently running until November, so the earliest anything could be released would probably be January 2015, unless something is released during the tour (which isn't likely). 

In response to what I bolded, PFFFFFF. She would wait that long to release new material. I see that as a total negative. Shes so out of touch with what would be beneficial for her its the most frustrating thing. As if she needs to wait that long anyway, I mean The Fame Monster was whipped together in a matter of months and its the best thing shes ever made.

As for the second act being its own entity, you're actually right I hadn't really thought about it that way since she always refers to it as an act 2 and not its own thing. But you're right. Although, I guess what everyone else is referring to is that it will still be linked with ARTPOP the album and therefore perception of it is already handicapped.

Archived