💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's "to-do" list

Rollercoaster

Featured Posts

Cruelty

This is all, of course, in my opinion.

1. Collaborate with young, upcoming producers and have RedOne oversee and co-produce with them. YES! TOTALLY YES!

2. Collaborate with well known producers that have years of experience in the industry. meh, bit 50/50 on this

3. Plan videos well in advance with Francis Lawrence, Jonas Akerlund, David Lachapelle & Ridley Scott. GET DAVID LACHAPELLE & JONAS AKERLUND IN THERE AND I'D BE DYING!

4. Write about relatable things not so shrouded in metaphor - but still cooky and Gaga. Make it a bit clearer what you're going on about. I think I agree

5. Don't be afraid to change lyrics or music to suit eachother. Half the time the words seem crammed in and I can't tell what's being said. (see Heavy Metal lover, Sexxx Dreams @ Swinefest & various others) I agree

6. Keep on track. It's nice to take photos of your puppy all the time, but not when there's a single bombing in the charts - no, the charts aren't everything, but at least pretend you care and do some promo. I REALLY AGREE. SHE SHOULD RE-RELEASE G.U.Y. TBH, or maybe "G.U.Y. ft Asia" so she can have the best of both worlds.

Ideally, part 2 of her album would feature these credits..

Vocal: Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Flo Rida (No Rihanna, no Flo Rida, and you spelt 'Marina and the Diamonds' wrong)

Production: Lady Gaga, Red One, Zedd, Madeon, Labrinth, Paul Epworth (Not too sure about Madeon or Labrinth tbh... Audrey Napoleon though, THAT would be good)

Instrumental guests: Doug Aldrich (agree with this)

Writing credits: Lady Gaga, RedOne, Labrinth, Ryan Tedder, Emeli Sande, Paul Epworth (Emeli Sande???????? no. Labrinth??????? no.)

She used to be so tongue in cheek and put out stuff you know she wasn't THAT into purely to make fun of it. I think a track with Flo Rida charting well would really show her sarcastic look at the pop world's shallow nature really well. Give it a hidden meaning of being a terrible track for cash and we've got a winner. Have Jonas Akerlund make her kill Flo Rida in the video for even more wins. (The Death of Flo Rida can only be a good thing)

I dunno. Bored and hoping for greatness to come.

I agree with bits and disagree with other bits. Good ideas in there though.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk

Remain the good, kind person you are.  That is all.  That is everything.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived