💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's "to-do" list

Rollercoaster

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

This is all, of course, in my opinion.

1. Collaborate with young, upcoming producers and have RedOne oversee and co-produce with them.

2. Collaborate with well known producers that have years of experience in the industry.

3. Plan videos well in advance with Francis Lawrence, Jonas Akerlund, David Lachapelle & Ridley Scott.

4. Write about relatable things not so shrouded in metaphor - but still cooky and Gaga. Make it a bit clearer what you're going on about.

5. Don't be afraid to change lyrics or music to suit eachother. Half the time the words seem crammed in and I can't tell what's being said. (see Heavy Metal lover, Sexxx Dreams @ Swinefest & various others)

6. Keep on track. It's nice to take photos of your puppy all the time, but not when there's a single bombing in the charts - no, the charts aren't everything, but at least pretend you care and do some promo.

Ideally, part 2 of her album would feature these credits..

Vocal: Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Flo Rida

Production: Lady Gaga, Red One, Zedd, Madeon, Labrinth, Paul Epworth

Instrumental guests: Doug Aldrich

Writing credits: Lady Gaga, RedOne, Labrinth, Ryan Tedder, Emeli Sande, Paul Epworth

She used to be so tongue in cheek and put out stuff you know she wasn't THAT into purely to make fun of it. I think a track with Flo Rida charting well would really show her sarcastic look at the pop world's shallow nature really well. Give it a hidden meaning of being a terrible track for cash and we've got a winner. Have Jonas Akerlund make her kill Flo Rida in the video for even more wins.

I dunno. Bored and hoping for greatness to come.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Some of these ideas sound nice, but Flo Rida? RedOne? No thanks.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I agree a lot with what you said. I love ARTPOP but it fell short of expectations, and I'd love to see her return to making relatable songs. Try as I might, I just can't relate to a lot of the songs on the album, whereas I did with 95% of the songs on Born This Way, The Fame and The Fame Monster.

For me, the best plan of action now is to get on some collabs this summer, a couple of hooks for rappers and maybe a chorus for Zedd or Calvin Harris, leak Act II through the app or other means, and release another full length LP in mid-2015 with lead single for space performance and Grammys.

Cheek to Cheek should come at Christmas/Thanksgiving, too.

Dean Winchester

Sorry but gaga doesn't have to "to-do" anything really  :awkney: she'll do and create whatever the f**k she wants.  If it becomes commercially successful, then great, if not who cares, still great.  Commercial success is just a bonus, gaga would never nor would i ever want her to restrict her vision just to gain success.  That's not how art works and not what gaga stands for.  Her true success is the fruits of her labour which are her music and art.

djBuffoon

Sorry but gaga doesn't have to "to-do" anything really  :awkney: she'll do and create whatever the f**k she wants.  If it becomes commercially successful, then great, if not who cares, still great.  Commercial success is just a bonus, gaga would never nor would i ever want her to restrict her vision just to gain success.  That's not how art works and not what gaga stands for.  

1. Do What She Wants

you just described the perfect sell-out album..

THANK. YOU.

KingOfSpain

Vocal: Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Flo Rida

NO

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived