πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ACT II in June?

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

I doubt it, but if it is true then I'd be pro release. I want as much music as possible!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

no, cause we would've gotten a lead single, right?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

destructivelove

no, cause we would've gotten a lead single, right?

unless she does a surprise drop and releases the single at the same time or a week before

freebit

IDK. It still sounds like she's unsure about it to me. Whenever the subject comes up she usually says she would "like" or "hope" to release it, she never sounds certain.

I'd love new music in theory, but at the same time if it's full of trap-EDM (ala Partynausous) I'm not sure I'd be into it honestly. I do think a new song premiere and subsequent release for every other tour stop would be a great idea though - akin to Kanye's GOOD Friday's and Bieber's Journals. If she wants to do a real album release later she can keep a few of the tracks that stick, or fit into The Next One.

TimisaMonster

That's only in a month...she would already need a first single out by now and G.U.Y. is flopping harder than MTN...

Β 

Plus, it seems to me that the public is more hyped for Cheek to Cheek and have no idea or care about ACT II...

Β 

I would love ACT II as soon as possible tho :nooo:

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

rivingtonrebels

sooo you're claiming she's going to release a new album in the middle of supporting ARTPOP on a world tour?

lxdygxga

sooo you're claiming she's going to release a new album in the middle of supporting ARTPOP on a world tour?

Β 

"claim - verb

state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof."

Β 

If it was a claim, it'd be in "news and events" posted as factual, non? This is merely the rumors section, and the opening post says that it's all supposition and nothing concrete, if nothing else gaining other people's opinions on the rumors. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'd definitely be here for it. I respect people who like to talk about charts/promo schedules/etc, but I just want as much music as possible haha. Bring it on!

I'm PRAYING. It'd be before both of my artRAVE dates which means id be one of the first people to hear new act 2 songs :omg:

TEANUS

I would love, not a surprise release ala Bey, but a surprise announcement like a week before the release, that would get people talking about it right at the release, not 2+ months before like her other album releases.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I won't count on it, but I'd love it. It depends on the release type and who FLM is more credited to. It would be smarter to move on tbh. Gypsy is good, but won't do better than DWUW since she has essentially no promo time on tour.Β 

Β who knows, Gaga said at my show, she LOVES ****ING ARTPOP , so ? Maybe she'll do a PT 2, i pray she does release new material SOON tho. I had the best time of my life.Β  :giggle:

Antidote

I'm here for new music but June is so close and she didn't say anything about it...so no I doubt that she's making a suprise release

high heeled fem

I'd definitely be here for it. I respect people who like to talk about charts/promo schedules/etc, but I just want as much music as possible haha. Bring it on!

i would be so here for it!! best think she can do i agree with u im so over ppl saying flop and whatever who ****ing cares

but also it would be killer i bet she has amazing tracks on it and it would kinda end the flop thing ppl go on about it cause she could release stuff asap

Archived