💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ACT II in June?

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

lxdygxga

So of course, this is just supposition - nothing concrete. We've had rumors from BreatheHeavy, supposedly from good sources, of the collaboration "Freak Like Me" with Britney being released in June.

The PARTYNAUSEOUS account (I have no idea if it's legit) said that PN was coming on June 25th. Also, we have the rumor about Interscope undecided between Gypsy or moving on to Act II. If they moved on to Act II, you'd imagine it'd be released within the next few months.

Little Detectives, what do you think? If Act II was to come in June, would you be here for it?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I'd definitely be here for it. I respect people who like to talk about charts/promo schedules/etc, but I just want as much music as possible haha. Bring it on!

tokyodisko

I won't count on it, but I'd love it. It depends on the release type and who FLM is more credited to. It would be smarter to move on tbh. Gypsy is good, but won't do better than DWUW since she has essentially no promo time on tour. 

Jewels n Drugs

We havent even gotten thru Act I sis

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Batwings

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Double A-side single with Gypsy and PARTYNAUSEOUS to end Act I and begin Act II.

GagaVerse

#PromoteOnlineKindness :kissga:

I wasn't being unkind but look at that account, does it really worth to open a thread about it? :awkney:

degenerate

I'd hate to have something from ACT 2 be something we already know/are speculating about. I want it to be completely out of the blue

alejandroscunt

There's no point in gaga releasing another single from ARTPOP id she's just going to let it die like G.U.Y, which essentially got a music video and zero promotion. So how could we expect it to do well?  :smh:

Ps. the gap in June would be perfect for Gaga to do some promo for a second ACT  :party:

lxdygxga

I wasn't being unkind but look at that account, does it really worth to open a thread about it? :awkney:

I'm just trying to start discussion - not like there's a lot else to talk about right now, and I wanted to get other people's spin on it. I've seen some other people mention it before, and I guess we don't really know who any of the insider accounts are, without confirmation. Next time, I'll keep it to a status.

LStephens11

YAAASSSS release that hit album before my birthday and artRave show :legend:

TheOriginalOne

I'm so here for ACT II and a Britney collab but I can't move on yet without a video for Aura, Sexxx Dreams, or Gypsy! :emo:

Archived