💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to be on MTV's "Diary" Comeback?

hpmcmill

Featured Posts

HighPrince

It might be a test to see how the ratings we'll be, before airing a documentary serie, like Ke$ha's, using Terry's footage.  :excited2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

OMG I loveeeee the Marilyn Manson one!

It is great isn't it, knowing another side of him. He can be funny too :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jewels n Drugs
Heres hoping :)
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I'm all for it, but I wouldn't read too much tho. She could have easily just referenced the show slogan because it totally fit with the picture and it's a notorious tagline from her youth. Those messages from MTV's community managers don't mean much either, it is their job to interact with celebrities everytime they tweet something remotely related to their network.

blacklistedd

And this will be sort of a compensation for the fact that the Gaga documentary was canceled.

Filming for a documentary can last years, could still happen. Sometimes they're in editing for 2 years. Depends how much footage there is.

That being said, there is also reason to believe it would be cancelled considering how much resistance there was to her this era. Maybe it wasn't deemed as profitable as it was before or maybe shes just waiting for a better time in her career to release something like that which I think would be best tbh. Orr maybe because Terry Richardson is so controversial people that it would hurt the project? Possibilities are endless. So idk.

A "Diary" could be cool though if she gets real and candid in it. If shes just putting on a front like she did at the start of The Monster Ball special on HBO or on her Oprah special than its going to be a big yawn.

Archived