💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to be on MTV's "Diary" Comeback?

hpmcmill

Featured Posts

Neptune

And this will be sort of a compensation for the fact that the Gaga documentary was canceled.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterRocket

And this will be sort of a compensation for the fact that the Gaga documentary was canceled.

No one ever said it's been officially canceled ... :awkney: In fact, in an interview for Los40 principales of Spain back in september, she said the documentary was still happening. Anyway, she hasn't said anything else since then. So, we don't know either it's happening or not

hpmcmill

I mean it makes sense based on the tweets, but I haven't heard anything about a comeback for the show though. What do you all think?

MTV becoming music television back again? Im here for it.

This! Now if only they can get Daria again

elijahfan

We don't know about that.

Neptune

No one ever said it's been officially canceled ... :awkney: In fact, in an interview for Los40 principales of Spain back in september, she said the documentary was still happening. Anyway, she hasn't said anything else since then. So, we don't know either it's happening or not

So 9 months ago?

Recently she asked the fans not to ask her about the documentary. To me, that was the confirmation it won't happen.

MonsterRocket

So 9 months ago?

Recently she asked the fans not to ask her about the documentary. To me, that was the confirmation it won't happen.

Well, you may be right. I guess i'm a dreamer lol. Anyway, i believe we still deserve an explanation from her.

AbuHassan1992

old-school MTv... aah Making of the video and mtv unplugged... now we only have sixteen and ****ed up

hpmcmill

I've not heard of MTV Diary - but let's hope Gaga's on it! :party:

AHH REVENGE!! Love that show!

MahoTheMnstr

The fact that some of you didn't know about the show makes me feel really old... And really sad, those where some of mtv best years. I hope they bring it back and if it's with Gaga even better!

destructivelove

I wil be really happy tbh.

One of most memorable Diary for me were these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD6GR4URdVU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOs7s_J_kOQ

OMG I loveeeee the Marilyn Manson one!

Archived