Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's "surprise" disco track discussion - full song now out!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

This day was a biggie. Remember the song snippet Billboard premiered a few weeks ago? On June 3, BBC radio host Pete Tong gives the world a two-minute version of the same track, courtesy of the Dutch label Spinnin’ Records. You might be asking yourself, “what’s the link?†Wouldn’t you know it, Avicii himself is a member of Spinnin’, and all signs point to this being one of the songs he cut with Madonna back in March. Tong credits the song to an artist named ID. Spinnin’ Records has used the ID moniker before as a generic placeholder for artists who would prefer to stay unnamed.

From there, fans traced the single’s backing instrumentals back to Dutch DJ Sander Kleinenberg, who posted a similar-sounding snippet on his Facebook last summer. Sure, it’s possible that the song isn’t Madonna’s at all, but when a Polish DJ tweets the link to Tong’s broadcast snippet with the text “new singel [sic] from Madonna,†Kleinenberg favorites the tweet.

And remember how we said that Kleinenberg spun this same track back in February? Madonna has a history of testing her clubbier tracks  where else  in actual nightclubs months before their releases. She did it in 2005 to determine what tracks to use on Confessions on a Dancefloor, allowing her producer and DJ Stuart Price to take instrumentals out to Liverpool dance halls. It's all coming together.

The hype is real :giveup: :excited2:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KimtinoAguilera

• Chromatislaps

• Tropico

• blacklistedd

hausoffame

You can definitely hear what sounds to be apologetic in a robotic voice. It's easier to hear with headphones.

KimtinoAguilera

You can definitely hear what sounds to be apologetic in a robotic voice. It's easier to hear with headphones.

i heard that too and the meltdown is horrendous as ****.

Kenon Astro

Yaaaaaaasss I can't wait for Madonna's frail papery voice to shatter this flawless instrumental!!!

Dangerous Man

so who was it?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Giorno Giovanna

I'm disappointed that they labeled the song as done by a shape shifting dance legend

Cause it's far from that

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Dangerous Man

DJ Sander Kleinenberg

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Mills locked this topic