💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga bring this style back?

idldte

Featured Posts

What does the Applause video have to do with the fashion style she wears daily? :awkney:

She returned to her old looks in the video on purpose. Obviously she's ok with doing so :awkney:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bear

I don't really mind, whatever she wants  :) I wish she'd stick to weaves/themes for a little longer though like she did back then, it helped build imagery.

HANZ

yes, but the wig should be brunette :worship:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

DirtyRichHooker

She's constantly changing and evolving, why would we want her to stick to one thing because it may have worked at one point!?

Michael

No, it's in the past. The future is the future and what she should be aiming for.

YUNGLUKA

No. Born This Way style was flawless, this is too... Idk, it doesn't scream "GAGA" to me. ARTPOP fashion has been nice too. 

A look gaga has created doesn't scream gaga ? what kind of :awkney: 

No, it's in the past. The future is the future and what she should be aiming for.

AMEN 

iAstroLeo

She returned to her old looks in the video on purpose. Obviously she's ok with doing so :awkney:

Because she wanted to summarize her career in one video.. not for day-to-day fashion :awkney:

Because she wanted to summarize her career in one video.. not for day-to-day fashion :awkney:

She kept using her old looks for performances for the song so :awkney:

Why not return to something that suites her so well. She has returned to numerous looks from the Born This Way and The Fame.

iAstroLeo

She kept using her old looks for performances for the song so :awkney:

Why not return to something that suites her so well. She has returned to numerous looks from the Born This Way and The Fame.

Gaga is a person who is always changing and envolving, I just can't see her go back to her old looks. But she can adapt them to the new style, like what she did to The Fame hairbow in the BTW era :yes:

HANZ

no. 

Blonde is iconic. 

Blonde is so the fame/monster era

meanwhile brunette is so ARTPOP

As a seashell girl she would have looked even better with the same type of wig but in brunette

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived