Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumour: Interscope Undecided Over 4th Single "Gypsy" or No Single

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PatrickMonster

let's try Gypsy with some tour video with actual backstage footage and other cute scenes, something like Pink's True Love

even if it flops like G.U.Y., at least the fans wouldn't be like "WHAT A FLOP ERA ONLY 2 MUSIC VIDEOS MESSMESSMESS" and they could move on to the ARTPOP Act II to be released next year.

Economy

A break? How long will this break be? Knowing her she'll take a whole year and imo that would be a mistake.

considering shes not over exposed the way she was after TFM and BTW era i think shed only need a few months off to create hype on the comeback lead single again

If she released GYPSY and it had at least moderate success, then i dont see a need to a break

Chromatislaps

I would love Gypsy to get a tour video. Like her performing in all these different cities, it would be perfect.

Nnn I would rather have Gypsy having a video as Gaga being a beggar traveling cities with gypsies, and Taylor being a prince.......kind of a lady & the vagabond only then reversed: lord and the vagabondess 

Redstreak

The Gypsy video would have a wizard of Oz theme. :P

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

blacklistedd

considering shes not over exposed the way she was after TFM and BTW era i think shed only need a few months off to create hype on the comeback lead single again

If she released GYPSY and it had at least moderate success, then i dont see a need to a break

I think it would be a mistake for her to take longer than a few months to release brand new material.

Ladey Gagz

I'm only up for a 4th single if it's Gypsy.

Even tho tbh I don't think Gypsy will be a hit. Tbh the only way Gaga will get another hit from this album is if she promotes her ass off which she's not gonna do because she's on tour. I mean we all thought G.U.Y. would be a hit remember :emma:

This. I don't care if it smashes or not I just think releasing Gypsy as a 4th single could be good :shrug:

A break? How long will this break be? Knowing her she'll take a whole year and imo that would be a mistake. If she must release a part 2 to ARTPOP it needs to be released this year.

Agreed. If they opt for a release next year, then why not as well just drop the whole ARTPOP theme and go for a completely brand new album. But still, she badly needs something on radio for the rest of this year. 

lxdygxga

I'm fine with either choice, but I can't help but think Gypsy would (undeservedly) not do much. She's busy on the tour, so the video might not come for a while, and promotion would be sparse. But then again, it'd keep the fans motivated.

However, at this point, I think the best thing would be to move on for preparations for Act II, and efficiently plan so she's ready to come back with a lot of promotion and a great first single from Act II.

It all depends on how long the break would be, and knowing Gaga, I'd expect it to be until the tour ends, at least. As blacklistedd said, she needs to strike while the iron is hot with an Act II from ARTPOP this year, capitalizing from the decreasing buzz the first act has left.

blacklistedd

Agreed. If they opt for a release next year, then why not as well just drop the whole ARTPOP theme and go for a completely brand new album. But still, she badly needs something on radio for the rest of this year. 

She just needs new music in general imo.

Teal Ambition

UGH SHE BETTER RELEASE GYPSY

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Economy

This. I don't care if it smashes or not I just think releasing Gypsy as a 4th single could be good :shrug:

i care. It will affect her momentum going on her next album :shrug:

chrismugler

I think she needs to release a final single (GYPSY) to promote the tour on Europe/Asia and then release ARTPOP Vol. 2

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Archived