💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 10 (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) [PRICE UPDATE]

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

According to who?

People who also had the inside scoop it was actually coming to Dubai, they are close to the organisers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Risk of cancellation due to VERY poor ticket sales :giveup:

That's like impossible, with all the promo going around tickets must be selling good - if they weren't then they wouldn't pay so much money on promo stuff..

Jee Yew Whai

Risk of cancellation due to VERY poor ticket sales :giveup:

tumblr_mvnjhxzzSs1sl1lbuo1_500.gif

no. no. no. no. no. no. no.

Edit:

I just went on the interactive seat map.

It's not slaying by any means but it's sold a good amount of tickets.

http://www.ticketmaster.ae/event/lady-gagas-artrave-tickets/2357?tm_link=tm_homeA_g14&language=en-us

oh. ok

i just want a show right now. idc about sales atm. the tickets are so expensive that its probably selling fine

James Gibson

Like I sad on another thread, AMI Live Entertainment told me 5k tickets sold so far and the capacity is 25k wich can grow to 30k is necessary. Altought the sales are slow, they don't pretend to cancell it

They sad market there usually sell on the last minute. And by now, there will be catwalks on the concert

spicemuncher

Can I just point out that most Middle Easterns do not grasp the "omg it's on sale!!!!1 I have to buy it now and queue 4 days before the show and set up a tent!!!1" mentality. Most people are casual concert goers who will probably remember a week before.

To put it in context: Justin Timberlake tickets in Dubai were only sold out the day of the show. The week before the show, there were quite a few left.

I got my ticket, I'll be at the golden circle :party:

Ohh! Awesome! Where are you from? I'm traveling from Kuwait to see the show!

Can I just point out that most Middle Easterns do not grasp the "omg it's on sale!!!!1 I have to buy it now and queue 4 days before the show and set up a tent!!!1" mentality. Most people are casual concert goers who will probably remember a week before.

To put it in context: Justin Timberlake tickets in Dubai were only sold out the day of the show. The week before the show, there were quite a few left.

Ohh! Awesome! Where are you from? I'm traveling from Kuwait to see the show!

oh cool, I Actually lived in Kuwait for 5 years, and I'm from oman btw :)

• 5 weeks later...

Gaga on Dubai, From the new Harper's Bazaar magazin interview

KL: I heard you're going to Dubai for the first time. I hope you like it. I loved it when I showed the Chanel Dubai collection there.

LG: I'm very excited to go there, see my fans, give them the show of a lifetime. And, of course, I must explore the local designers and go shopping!

:Whitney:

Rojimonster

I'm going to artrave in Dubai ,and I have golden circle tickets, it's some kinda different because of the cultural and Islamic laws, so there were no ARTPOP zone tickets when I purchased, and I don't know how can I go backstage, in 2012 I was at BTWB in KĂƒÆ’Â¶ln, Germany and unluckily I didn't get to see her in backstage thus this time I'm really looking forward to backstage, but I don't know how is Dubai's meet and greet and how can I go, can someone kind gimme some info? I'll be really thankful bout that!

• 2 weeks later...
spicemuncher

There is strictly no meet and greet in Dubai due to "security reasons" and Gaga will be taken away straight after the show to her hotel. I contacted Ticketmaster and they said that initially, they were considering what would be the equivalent of the ARTPOP Zone, but they were not allowed to do that.

That said, only 21 days until the show! I cannot wait!!!

GagaXCollection

Guys, anyone going to this show? I might travel from Kuwait to see her, even though I'm going to London in October. My poor bank account! :(

I'm going!

ladygagaxcollection.com

RAMROD

What finally tickets at good price. Get it, Dubai!! Life changing experience coming towards you!

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived