Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: November 24th (Paris, France)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

j'ai dejá acheté mon billet :cry:

j'avais pas assez d'argent pour le LMZ quand ils ont annoncé les dates

ah ok mdrrr

les gens ne savent pas que ces packs existent car c'est sur un lien différent ça me saoule mdr

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

ah ok mdrrr

les gens ne savent pas que ces packs existent car c'est sur un lien différent ça me saoule mdr

Ah alors c'est pour ça qu'ils ne sont pas Sold-out :sharon:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ViviLittleM

Ah alors c'est pour ça qu'ils ne sont pas Sold-out :sharon:

ouais ils sont aussi nombreux que le 1er jour limite mdrrrr

• 3 weeks later...
The Child

Saving money for this show Gaga !  :party:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• 1 month later...
Rainbowgynous

Wanted to get 2 cat4 seats but there is literally 1 left  :toofunga:

If anyone is looking to get rid of a pair lemme know  :kisses:

Will arrive in Paris on the morning of the RAVE, got travel and hotel booked, but flopping on tickets  :dead:

Je veux la billettes de artRAVE... eh... nevahmind, my French does NOT reach beyond ordering food X-D

(in fact I can manage some basic conversation, just can't spell or make full sentences X-D #flop)

• 3 weeks later...
OpusDiaboli666

Does anyone have LMZ for this show?

I bought a seating ticket but now I kind of want LMZ but don't wanna stand in line or at the show alone. And I'm short so Idk if I can see very good or spend so many hours standing in heels.

Already have flight booked but still don't know if I get leave from work.

MonsterMum

Gawddt I just looked at the date cause I was thinking to go to this show but it's on a Monday. I guess that problem solved itself then :noparty: 

OpusDiaboli666

Gawddt I just looked at the date cause I was thinking to go to this show but it's on a Monday. I guess that problem solved itself then :noparty:

I know most of the shows are during the week. Luckly my leave got approved and I'm definitely going

MonsterMum

I know most of the shows are during the week. Luckly my leave got approved and I'm definitely going

So jealous, I would really want to but I have no days left and I do really wanna have Christmas off :ohwell:

Sorry Gaga :fan:

OpusDiaboli666

So jealous, I would really want to but I have no days left and I do really wanna have Christmas off :ohwell:

Sorry Gaga :fan:

I have 8 days left and almost didn't get any time of at first and don't get time of on Xmas so I really needed this to happen and kind of demanded it. Sorry you can't go I bet it will be special but so is any Artrave I guess..haven't been yet

MonsterMum

I have 8 days left and almost didn't get any time of at first and don't get time of on Xmas so I really needed this to happen and kind of demanded it. Sorry you can't go I bet it will be special but so is any Artrave I guess..haven't been yet

Yeh but you know the idea that it's the last one....ever :giveup:

OpusDiaboli666

Yeh but you know the idea that it's the last one....ever :giveup:

I know that's why I wanted to go. It's gonna be so emotional

mariusaulie

We are coming from Norway to see the artRave show one more time! OMG, i can't seriously wait! It's so many rumours about the catwalk.. wether it's gonna be up for the rest of the tour or not. Are someone sure that it's gonna be up in Bercy? CAN'T ****ING WAIT!!!! <3

Archived