💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE D.C rescheduled to 5/12, Philly rescheduled to 5/15

TRYMCNL

Featured Posts

tokyodisko

I feel bad for the monsters who might not be able to attend, but let's be realistic. This is the USA. Basketball is soooooooo much bigger than Gaga. lol She had it first, but this is the NBA. Which makes more money?  :toofunny:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not fair honestly. Gaga had the place booked months ago. Most of all, it's unfair to the fans that may be travelling who were relying on the concert being on the date originally announced. If there was a contract in place, Gaga's team may wish to consider some minor legal action here. That's just not right.

Having it booked or not doesn't matter, there's a clause in the contract that the team takes priority over a concert, otherwise they wouldn't be able to pull this.  They can't do anything about it and it is fair, Gaga's team must have known about the clause

Arturo

It's funny that the organizers thought the Wizards were so terrible that they'd never make it to the play-offs so they said "YES" to Gaga months ago when she booked it :toofunny: 

GagaMyBlood95

She just swiched two shows, everything is fine  :)

tokyodisko

That's not fair honestly. Gaga had the place booked months ago. Most of all, it's unfair to the fans that may be travelling who were relying on the concert being on the date originally announced. What's more, this change affects fans in not one, but two cities. If there was a contract in place, Gaga's team may wish to consider some minor legal action here. That's just not right.

Do venues even use contracts? Isn't it essentially allowing usage and getting a cut of profits in return? If Gaga was upset about this she would just find a different venue. 

It's funny that the organizers thought the Wizards were so terrible that they'd never make it to the play-offs so they said "YES" to Gaga months ago when she booked it :toofunny:

The real problem is the reschedule might be unnecessary, it's not sure yet if the game is even taking place :rip:

aquaprincess

Hoping my sister can still go. She took off to go with me. :(

Unfortunately the guy who owns the Verizon Center also owns the Wizards...and I guess guys bouncing balls are more important to him.

But they're will be bouncing balls at Gaga's show too :hor: and koons balls :teehee:

What I don't get is why she screws over people from 2 shows and 2 states instead of just rescheduling for a much later date or even cancelling just 1 date :rip:

theotherside

Such bull****. Who planned this out? They should be checking for things like this. Now I can't go. Cool. I'm so done right now. Last tour got cancelled and now this one gets moved on such short notice.

Whispering

Why can't they reschedule their date Gaga had it first :crossed:

The venue is the home venue for that team. That facility belongs to them first and foremost. They have priority over anyone or anything else.

Welcome to the sports world....which involves more money and influence than any recording artist could ever hope to have!

Whispering

I feel bad for the monsters who might not be able to attend, but let's be realistic. This is the USA. Basketball is soooooooo much bigger than Gaga. lol She had it first, but this is the NBA. Which makes more money? :toofunny:

US basketball is soooooo much bigger than ANY artist! They would have cancelled, no matter what artist was scheduled for that night! NOTHING can come close to the millions and millions of dollars these teams generate for a city or the millions of dollars networks will receive for advertising spots for playoff games.

What I don't get is why she screws over people from 2 shows and 2 states instead of just rescheduling for a much later date or even cancelling just 1 date :rip:

SHE didn't do anything, but try and reschedule so that the majority of ticket holders could still come to see her show in D.C.

Seriously...you want her to completely cancel an entire date, instead of trying to reschedule? Seriously?!

What a mess. How inconvenient for people who have hotel reservations or called off time from work and can't get time off in this short of notice. Could this problem not have been fixed sooner??? I feel bad for the fans who won't be able to go now. It would be better to reschedule for a later date. Hopefully it can happen. 

We're all Stronger Together!

US basketball is soooooo much bigger than ANY artist! They would have cancelled, no matter what artist was scheduled for that night! NOTHING can come close to the millions and millions of dollars these teams generate for a city or the millions of dollars networks will receive for advertising spots for playoff games.

SHE didn't do anything, but try and reschedule so that the majority of ticket holders could still come to see her show in D.C.

Seriously...you want her to completely cancel an entire date, instead of trying to reschedule? Seriously?!

if it means rescheduling TWO dates, yes...double the amount of people are being affected now. She/her team did have a say in when the date would be, it was her/her team who decided to switch two dates instead of just rescheduling one

Archived