💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

nah she can talk to me.

Besides, if she doesnt talk how is she gonna pull the "15-20 fans up on stage per night" like she said she was going to?

There's a paying meet and greet, is she going to realistically pull people on stage, even though she said it?

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

That J

As someone who attended the first show, I have every right to judge based on it. Having said that, no one can properly judge it until they've seen it live.

I totally understand your right to judge what you saw andI trust your judgment my friend. I'm only saying the show will evolve as it goes on and those who were not there and judging it based on that one performance should wait awhile before summing up the entire tour based only on that one performance. I think it would've been awesome to see the first show, but then again I'm glad I didn't because there's always kinks to a first show. It'll be interesting to see the evolution of artRAVE as it progresses.

Edited by MonsterJames333
The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Gagamon

OMG you're here, it's nice to see you again :runhug:

ps:

how's exhale doing? :emma:

do you still post there?

I came to see if there were any videos being posted and was lucky to see a post by you.

It's a mess like always, not as entertaining as it used to be, but they still insult gaga at every possible opportunity so not much has changed  :fan:

you should visit.  :hor:

heavymlover

How long was the first BTWB?

Honestly, I can't remember. I do remember that we didn't know the setlist at all, so we were discovering it as Gaga was singing. Everyone was like ''It's been like half an hour and she already sang most of BTW!!!'' I also remember lots of people saying that she barely talked in comparison to TMB's. I'm guessing she has to get in tour mode once again.

Stef

Apparently Gaga has brought a fan on stage

Signature loading… 👹🖤

candyglam

I totally understand your right to judge what you saw andI trust your judgment my friend. I'm only saying the show will evolve as it goes on and those who were not there and judging it based on that one performance should wait awhile before summing up the entire tour based only on that one performance. I think it would've been awesome to see the first show, but then again I'm glad I didn't because there's always kinks to a first show. It'll be interesting to see the evolution of artRAVE as it progresses.

I was at the first show too and I thought it was great. Definitely some kinks, but I expected that. Being there was amazing and I definitely wouldn't encourage anyone who is saying they're disappointed and want to sell their tickets based on a few things that they have seen in pictures/videos.

HANZ

I came to see if there were any videos being posted and was lucky to see a post by you.

It's a mess like always, not as entertaining as it used to be, but they still insult gaga at every possible opportunity so not much has changed  :fan:

you should visit.  :hor:

maybe but I don't think I'll post there anytime soon, people are crazy and I got tired of them, are monsters still posting there? laura, penny, 21-87, contigo, jenny?

it seems like everyone is leaving that place :rip:

it must be boring without gaga tbh :ohwell:

21-87 was posting here a few weeks ago btw

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Dean Winchester

9e2a413ad58811e3ace70002c9c63850_8.jpg

WOW :nooo:

This tour is amazing, I love it now

this looks like a mini Tokyo/Hong Kong/Vegas in an arena

and honestly the BTWball looks like crap right now :rip:

omg im in love with this tour now.  All we need is hd videos of the performances.  I totally get this tour now, the whole stage is basically her "Venus"  and she's basically partying on it  :legend: The dancers are all in weird outfits cuz they are people from the planet venus  :nooo: The whole tour is basically a live version of the Venus part of the GUY video  :sharon: i love it

Dangerous Man

Finally, a thread without unnecessary complaints. :worship:

Those pics and experiences shared in this thread is so freaking amazing dfsksajfnsaf. :giveup:

Keep them coming guys. :party::gaga::legend:

Edited by JUDE
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

That J

I was at the first show too and I thought it was great. Definitely some kinks, but I expected that. Being there was amazing and I definitely wouldn't encourage anyone who is saying they're disappointed and want to sell their tickets based on a few things that they have seen in pictures/videos.

Right! I remember seeing vids on YouTube of the Born This Way Ball and I thought it looked unorganized and just seemed off. But when I saw the show in person it all came together and I found it to be one of my favorite concerts. Ya really do have to see these things in person to truly love it..or dislike it. My artRAVE is July 17th and while I hate waiting, I'm glad too because it should be a well oiled machine by then. I'm just thrilled we have a tour and thankful to see our Lady once again. ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Dangerous Man

omg im in love with this tour now.  All we need is hd videos of the performances.  I totally get this tour now, the whole stage is basically her "Venus"  and she's basically partying on it  :legend: The dancers are all in weird outfits cuz they are people from the planet venus  :nooo: The whole tour is basically a live version of the Venus part of the GUY video  :sharon: i love it

This tour will really take you to another planet. :legend:

Please come to Asia Gagz. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."