💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Monster Zone (LMZ) Thread

Blake

Featured Posts

blubrryxkisses

So the ARTPOP zone is different to the Little Monster Zone? I'm sooooo confused. I'm guessing the ARTPOP zone is for people who had m&gs?

Correct. ARTPOP Zone is the M&G package and LMZ is the early entry to GA. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

The ARTPOP Zone gets the special seating area on the floor with the M&G after the show.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MotherMonster

I'm seeing Gaga next month, June 2nd. I actually live in Mexico, right next to California so I'm able to attent to that show but obviously my billing address is from Mexico.

Does anyone know what they'll do if the merch that comes with the package isn't available at check-in?

I don't think they'll ship it to Mexico, I really wanted that special merch, that's one of the reasons I bought it :(

croboy

Does anyone know when LMZ was let in and when GA was let in?

I'm wondering cause my date is in November when its cold and I want to know if I'll have enough time to bring my coat somewhere or if I only have 5 minutes before GA is let in too?

Essence

I'm considering getting LMZ tickets for the second LA show after having seats at the first LA show :laughga:

What is a reasonable time to get there? And where are the best places to stand?

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm wondering cause my date is in November when its cold and I want to know if I'll have enough time to bring my coat somewhere or if I only have 5 minutes before GA is let in too?

Yeah I want to know this too, will we have enough time to get drinks before everyone else is let in? I don't want to attend a 'rave' without any alcohol in my system :flop:

itsdominik

LMZ: between 5pm and 6pm

GA: 6:30pm

Lmz check in is from 5-6. Doors to the public open at 6pm. I'm assuming that we

Will be let in 10-15 before regular ga

I'm seeing Gaga next month, June 2nd. I actually live in Mexico, right next to California so I'm able to attent to that show but obviously my billing address is from Mexico.

Does anyone know what they'll do if the merch that comes with the package isn't available at check-in?

I don't think they'll ship it to Mexico, I really wanted that special merch, that's one of the reasons I bought it :(

I'm wondering this too because I'm from the UK and going to the NY show. I plan on asking at check in.

GlamGorgeousGG

Has the merch for LMZ been revealed yet?

No clue.  The email from May 1 said to allow up to 60 day to receive it.  I'm dying to know what it is.

EthanPamyu

What time should i get in line for LMZ 

nick4bty

They mail the merch 60 days after the show? That's ridiculous :rip: I thought we just get to pick one merch item and get a few other things along with it. Instead they pick for us or what?

ChristianSaad

They mail the merch 60 days after the show? That's ridiculous :rip: I thought we just get to pick one merch item and get a few other things along with it. Instead they pick for us or what?

You don't get to pick. It's usually just a LMZ lanyard and a merchandise item (from either what's being sold at the tour or something made just for LMZ's)

If we get there before someone we are meeting is it ok to hold a spot for them? I'd only be like a 20-30 minute window for them to get there

Archived