💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Monster Zone (LMZ) Thread

Blake

Featured Posts

Blake

Save a lot of threads, please post everything to do with LMZ here (lines, merch packs, times etc)

:)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alijandro

probably the biggest questions are 

1) How big was the line, what time did did people start waiting? 

2) Was it fairly orderly going into the arena? 

3) If you had LMZ, where did you go/ where do you think the best viewing spots in GA are? 

Blake

probably the biggest questions are 

1) How big was the line, what time did did people start waiting? 

2) Was it fairly orderly going into the arena? 

3) If you had LMZ, where did you go/ where do you think the best viewing spots in GA are? 

There is a video in the 'Best Spot' thread of people entering the arena for LMZ. No one rushed and they walked in a line and it was very formal.

And this is where people are saying the best spots are, in the black circles.

67HbSm7.jpg

Alijandro

There is a video in the 'Best Spot' thread of people entering the arena for LMZ. No one rushed and they walked in a line and it was very formal.

67HbSm7.jpg

thats good :) my only worry about the black spots is that because you're not next to a barrier, you can quite easily be displaced if the crowd moves and could get stuck under a walkway which would be a good view like only small bits of the show.

Personally still thinking of trying for the barrier if possible. Judging by the fact that LMZ still hasnt sold out for my show months after sales opened, i'm hoping the line isn't too bad and I can again haha :smh:

badgalriri

What hoodie?

its beautiful. its the gaga sculpture head from album cover w the koons ball behind her w tour dates on the back

fede ARTPOP

thats good :) my only worry about the black spots is that because you're not next to a barrier, you can quite easily be displaced if the crowd moves and could get stuck under a walkway which would be a good view like only small bits of the show.

Personally still thinking of trying for the barrier if possible. Judging by the fact that LMZ still hasnt sold out for my show months after sales opened, i'm hoping the line isn't too bad and I can again haha :smh:

I think thers a barrier in the red circle right?? im assuming thats the best spot ..but idk...the stage is so highhh and hugee

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Danny Boy

67HbSm7.jpg

I'm thinking about standing in the area of the second black circle but then I think that part of the runway will be in the way of my overall view since it's so ****ing tall...

after seeing photos and videos from last night I'm completely lost as to where to go! seems as if the catwalks are used more than we thought but I'm sure from anywhere its gonna be a great view! ALSO did she take anyone from the crowd to go backstage last night like she said she would? or what?

artRAVE

Does anyone know how many LMZ tickets there are for each show?

I think it was 200-250 LMZ-tickets

GagaisHotAF

after seeing photos and videos from last night I'm completely lost as to where to go! seems as if the catwalks are used more than we thought but I'm sure from anywhere its gonna be a great view! ALSO did she take anyone from the crowd to go backstage last night like she said she would? or what?

that is what i was wondering. I think she may for dates that the BTWB was cancelled? 

Probably on Grindr

that is what i was wondering. I think she may for dates that the BTWB was cancelled? 

no clue! My shows Winnipeg , Canada ! She's only been there once and it was during the Fame era but thats it! looks like we will have to wait a few more show to get more info!

GagaStefi

67HbSm7.jpg

Tbh Everywhere is a Good View

Archived