💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artRave Experience [FULL VIDEOS]

Nick1495

Featured Posts

Bt1

Is holding a camera in the hand for the entire night makes your best night of your live? I think you should have enjoy more the show.

Thanks for the videos anyway.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Wow great videos and very good sound !!

No doubt artRAVE = Party !

And Mary Jane Holland :  :nick:

Mambain

Thank you for the videos :) though the tour didn't live up to my expectations.

fede ARTPOP

great videos!!! 

glad you enjoyed!! :)

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Mr Josh

Is holding a camera in the hand for the entire night makes your best night of your live? I think you should have enjoy more the show.

He gives you phucking videos and that's what you have to say? :awkney: 

Bt1

He gives you phucking videos and that's what you have to say? :awkney:

Well. It was so strange to me the description in the topic and then see some very good videos of a person that didnt seem to move all night. So I ask. :awkney:

Mr Josh

Well. It was so strange to me the description in the topic and then see some very good videos of a person that didnt seem to move all night. So I ask. :awkney:

Well you can't really dance if you have seats because people who sit behind you will start complaining ;)

I don't understand the point of the chairs during MJH :confused:

Ass

Nick1495

Thanks for the concern :) I didn't have much space to move around but i enjoyed my self. If wanted better quality video i would have brought a better camera. I had no intention on recording, but i didn't want to forget the moment so I did. Believe me, i watched Gaga with my own eyes. It was the first time I had ever seen her so i wasn't going to look at her through my phone screen :)

Danny Boy

It's nice to see some people still record full videos :toofunny:

Thankyou for recording, I love watching from a different perspective and because I'm in GA, I wanna see what it looks like from that view!

Bt1

Thanks for the concern :) I didn't have much space to move around but i enjoyed my self. If wanted better quality video i would have brought a better camera. I had no intention on recording, but i didn't want to forget the moment so I did. Believe me, i watched Gaga with my own eyes. It was the first time I had ever seen her so i wasn't going to look at her through my phone screen :)

Thank you again for the videos. Sorry if I sounded rude.

Archived