πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First look at artRAVE merchandise

itsdominik

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I'm hoping for a tour book, but I doubt they'll have one. Β Especially after the BTWB not having a legitimate one. Β 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

So exciting!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

I really hope there's more merch than that. It's the only photo we have so far, so it's hard to tell, but if that's it, it looks like the least amount of merch that was ever sold at her shows.

Remember it's only Day one. there could be more in the works for later!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MANiCURE

I'm hoping for a tour book, but I doubt they'll have one. Especially after the BTWB not having a legitimate one.

Oooh a programme would be a big thing for me, I love them. Tbh I loved the BTWB one, although it wasn't concert specific!

CyanLights

I really hope there's more merch than that. It's the only photo we have so far, so it's hard to tell, but if that's it, it looks like the least amount of merch that was ever sold at her shows.Β 

they normally add more items. For the BTWB, they added A LOT of new things as the tour progressed.Β 

Brooke Candy

SEASHELLS!!!

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

MANiCURE

Remember it's only Day one. there could be more in the works for later!

The merchandise for LMZ isn't ready apparantly and will be shipped to them in 60 days, according to another thread. Perhaps there's more on it's way in that case, if they are having issues

Pure Adrenaline

looks cheap

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Zilla

Hope that's not it. Her Merch has been less than stellar these past few years

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived