Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How often do ya think Gaga mastrubates?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

somechick

she has bf ..so :P

like he's there every second? lol I'm sure plenty of people who have a partner still masturbate if they are not around and they are in the mood. It's not like it's not allowed once you're in a relationship right? ;)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

like he's there every second? lol I'm sure plenty of people who have a partner still masturbate if they are not around and they are in the mood. It's not like it's not allowed once you're in a relationship right? ;)

lol..yh ik...but why would u masturbate when u can get fun with a hot man like Taylor? im sure they make time for such a love night   :whip:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Tokyo Rose

I don't think she masturbates very much really. 

Grabbing her crotch on stage doesn't count though. I mean like, actually stimulating her body to climax.

somechick

lol..yh ik...but why would u masturbate when u can get fun with a hot man like Taylor? im sure they make time for such a love night   :whip:

Well like I said - for when he's not around and she's in the mood. lol And that smilie is somehow very appropriate. ;) But great now I have images of BondageGa in my head. hahaha

Eighteen

i wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't masturbate often at all. 

VforVendetta

Consideromfe that women masturbate much less than men, that Gaga has a bf and that she has no free time I think very rarely.

Archived