💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

I got the opportunity to test the Outdoor Retreat and it was fun. Still haven't got the Get to Work expansion. Is it that good?

Darcklighter22

I got the opportunity to test the Outdoor Retreat and it was fun. Still haven't got the Get to Work expansion. Is it that good?

​Most definitely, lots of content. I just love running a store :) haven't tried the other careers yet. :spin: 

• Like 1

​Most definitely, lots of content. I just love running a store :) haven't tried the other careers yet. :spin: 

Don't have coins at the moment so I'll settle to torrents for now. :green: 

• 1 month later...
Staryu

I added lots of sweet tunes only to discover that you can barely hear custom music for some reason. :giveup: :cryga: 

• 2 weeks later...
Darcklighter22

Didn't get the latest stuff packs the fancy clothes or the summer essential one. Will wait until they go on sale or possibly get placed in a bundle. Saving up for Guild Wars 2 HoT expansion since it'll be a little on the pricey side, well for Canadians 

• 4 weeks later...
Staryu

The next stuff pack is gonna be kitchen-themed.

I can't wait for the reveal of the next expansion at Gamescom. :legend: I'm hoping for pets or toddlers, but it's probably going to be something else.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
My Little Phoney

Is The Sims 4 worth buying? I really miss the Sims but I don't feel like installing 3 again, I want something fresh and new.

6 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

Is The Sims 4 worth buying? I really miss the Sims but I don't feel like installing 3 again, I want something fresh and new.

It really depends. I enjoy playing TS4, but at the same time there are so many things that are wrong/disappointing about that game. :rip: It's sort of a love/hate relationship for me. 'Good thing that mods exist (thank goodness for the MC Command Center qECe192.gif?1 ).

You should try the free 48h trial to know if the game is worth the money for you. Also, the game is currently 50% off on Origin.

My Little Phoney
3 hours ago, Jessica said:

It really depends. I enjoy playing TS4, but at the same time there are so many things that are wrong/disappointing about that game. :rip: It's sort of a love/hate relationship for me. 'Good thing that mods exist (thank goodness for the MC Command Center qECe192.gif?1 ).

You should try the free 48h trial to know if the game is worth the money for you. Also, the game is currently 50% off on Origin.

But the trial is PC only and I have a mac aaah :(

• 3 weeks later...
Alfonso

Haven´t been here on a while :emma:

I must say that I love The Sims 4 and I think it tops The Sims 3 (or almost), now that I got Get To Work last summer I just play it more and more, it's amazing :giveup: 

Planning on getting the two bundle packs and Get Together this march (since my dad's traveling to visit me :green:

Hopefully we'll get seasons and vacation (or island paradise esque) as expansion packs soon :stalkga::laughga:

Edited by Alfonso

• 2 weeks later...

Get to Work was surprisingly good. It saved The Sims 4 for me.

I didn't expect that much but "The Ruins" were a disappointment.

Plus I made a painters club so I can sell other peoples paintings for some cash :flop:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua