Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

It's just a little weird how many games are going for the realism look while sims 4's graphics are getting worse if not no better than sims 3. It's almost like EA can't be bothered to try anymore. It's a simulator game, so some people want some realism in it.

you do realize this is the game with aliens/vampires/werewolves/witches/mermaids/etc but no stds/teen s-x/guns/d--gs/prostitutes/etc

Scarlet Witch

you do realize this is the game with aliens/vampires/werewolves/witches/mermaids/etc but no stds/teen s-x/guns/d--gs/prostitutes/etc

Graphics do matter in games, and in the case of sims 4, it's a step down from sims 3.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Graphics do matter in games, and in the case of sims 4, it's a step down from sims 3.

opinions are like assholes my dear one, everyone has one and some are stinky like yours :flutter:

Still pirating dis when it comes out. I wont be giving EA of all the game companies my money :excuseme:

Scarlet Witch

opinions are like assholes my dear one, everyone has one and some are stinky like yours :flutter:

Still pirating dis when it comes out. I wont be giving EA of all the game companies my money :excuseme:

Nothing wrong with not liking it though

I'll still be pirating it nonetheless :lmao:

Honey Boo Boo

Although I completely hate EA for making The Sims Team constantly increase price and reducing content, I'm glad Maxis is back in on The Sims production. Maxis has made a change and has been adding more content in since they joined in in The Sims 3: Seasons.

I still buy every expansion pack and stuff pack. I've bought every one of them from The Sims 2, The Sims and The Sims 3.

I both support and and am against realism. I loved the graphics in The Sims 2, and I'm glad The Sims 4 is starting to look like upgraded The Sims 2 graphics more and more with every photo. I didn't really like The Sims 3 graphics.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Honey Boo Boo

I'm one of those people who disliked how TS3 looked. I loved the cartoony style of TS2, but the way the Sims looked in TS3... the only word I can come up with to describe them is doughy  :dies: Therefore I loooooove where TS4 looks like it's going  :legend:

This :applause: and for the people saying the graphics are worse, they're not, they're much better but they're using another style :manicure:

MTE. The Sims 2 graphics were AMAZING. The Sims 3 was the era with graphics that were a notch down, not The Sims 4.

Honey Boo Boo

I don't mind the casual gamers pirating it.

If you're a Simmer pirating The Sims, seriously hun, you aren't a simmer and using The Sims as an avi? Gurl, are you fo real. :manicure:

I hope they do what tons of other games have done and either release a version on torrents everywhere that end up with a game which is extremely glitched, or they add some way for anti-piracy so that those with illegal copies can't start the game no matter what crack is used. :manicure:

Although this is EA we're talking about, I'm against piracy. :manicure:

I don't mind the casual gamers pirating it.

If you're a Simmer pirating The Sims, seriously hun, you aren't a simmer and using The Sims as an avi? Gurl, are you fo real. :manicure:

I hope they do what tons of other games have done and either release a version on torrents everywhere that end up with a game which is extremely glitched, or they add some way for anti-piracy so that those with illegal copies can't start the game no matter what crack is used. :manicure:

Although this is EA we're talking about, I'm against piracy. :manicure:

First  they need to lower the prices and add to more content to each DLC :manicure: I bought The Sims 3 until Generations then I saw it wasn't worth it with the content it had :smh:

danieljsolis

I really didn't like the Sims 3 graphics. It was alright but creating a Sim made me so frustrated.. they all ended up looking like pudding people. Heck, the graphics looked like pudding. tbh to me The Sims 4 isn't a step down, it's taking a different step really. The aesthetics make it look like they look more like people rather than pudding, even if it does look a little bit cartoony. and to be frank, I don't want my Sims graphics to have GTA V like graphics. That's too insane...

for the first time tho I found a Sim character hot? now that's graphics

???

Zsolti

The-Sims-4-Wallpaper-Image-Picture.jpgTS4_CAS_1.jpg

EA has released their Q4 Earnings for Fiscal Year 2014, and included are release quarters for upcoming titles. As it stands in the current schedule, The Sims 4 is set to release by September 30th, 2014 (FY15 Q2).

It is note worthy to mention that “Fall†in North America officially begins September 23rd, which could also mean that the week of the 23rd is the release week for Sims 4. However, since we have yet to receive any solid info from EA, at least we have confirmation The Sims 4 will launch by September 30th, 2014.

14122326852_cecc6cbdb4_z.jpg

Yay! Why autumn though  :noparty: how am I supposed to play this while in 8th grade  :millie:
Anyway,source: http://simsvip.com/2014/05/06/the-sims-4-to-release-by-september-30th-2014/

Pre-order the game here: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/buy/sims-4

Watch the trailer here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPPjU8OARg

Note: The game WILL be available on mac,just a little later.

The%20Sims%204%20-%205.%20k%C3%A9p.jpg?c

Edited by Zsolty
Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

LetsGetHigh

I am not waiting till September. I would be busy with school, byeeeee EA. :later: :later: :later:

****ing ****s *****s :grr:

Edited by LetsGetHigh